Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Probably be announced beforehand, but keep an eye on companies house.

CH updates were useful in the early stages, but there is usually a delay in things being published online so I would expect anything significant to be out in the media before CH reflects it

Yes I would imagine the next development would be publicised with a press release, possibly interview first, but keep an eye out incase it’s not or Companies House are hot on the pulse.

CH updates were useful in the early stages, but there is usually a delay in things being published online so I would expect anything significant to be out in the media before CH reflects it

Yes I would imagine the next development would be publicised with a press release, possibly interview first, but keep an eye out incase it’s not or Companies House are hot on the pulse.

do you know something we don't? the twitter activity is certainly interesting.

:shifty:

I would expect far more press activity if there was anything significant!

Mimms was obviously privvy to some exciting info and I dont balme him in the slightest for keeping cards close to chest if we're approaching end game

The thing i can't get my head around, is that the Prem seemed so bullish in their last statement?

:lol:

:lol: obviously you know nowt more than the rest of us, but the recent activity is interesting. Main thing for me is it all seems 'imminent' but it has done since day fucking dot so I guess we'll keep on prancing through the same shit into early next year.

I'm tired of joining the dots. I'm tired of the hints, winks and nudges for nothing to happen. Im fucking bored of the cryptic messages.

They should all keep their mouths shut unless something really is happening. They know fine well people are hanging on their every word and its both irresponsible and unprofessional to infer things that potentially aren't true.

I'm tired of joining the dots. I'm tired of the hints, winks and nudges for nothing to happen. Im fucking bored of the cryptic messages.

They should all keep their mouths shut unless something really is happening. They know fine well people are hanging on their every word and its both irresponsible and unprofessional to infer things that potentially aren't true.

:pardsgrin:

It's people with nowt better to do that fill twitter with garbage. Just dont read it and wait to hear from someone worth fucking listening to.

"Look at NCSL's likes" :lol: Get a fucking life, man.  (Not you)

When you know, you know you know.

Actually, when you know you know you don't know.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

:pards:

:pards:

I miss this.

Actually, when you know you know you don't know.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

"To know what you you know and to know what you don't know, is the characteristics of one who knows." (Teardrop Dragon,D-code, 1993.)

There's probably an earlier example of this quote but I'll stick with this.(Tune,in My humble opinion.) :)