Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Almost a week since you posted a positive update Mimms[/member]. Still think what you were told to be true?

You said you were going to keep schtum, and nothing has happened since. In fact the NCSL work this week and Caulkins podcast make it sound further away than ever!

I dont see any timelines being expedited?

He said it may be a few weeks a month ago:

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Not completed yet but everything is going into the final stages.

What are you for, IMTTS? What do you love about Newcastle? What motivates you to be here?

No wonder people think you’re that c*nt from the Torygraph - you only exist to s*** in our dreams, like some sort of coprophile Freddie Kruger.

If you think I'm talking shite and I'm fundamentally wrong about the takeover, why do my posts even register with you? I'm just some random who's wrong on the internet in that case, and not worth getting yourself upset about.

:lol: Penn man, you're so relentlessly negative that its almost impressive. You should put your account on the line IP ban if the takeover goes through.

His only posts are about the takeover. If it goes thru I doubt we’d here much from him again anyway

What are you for, IMTTS? What do you love about Newcastle? What motivates you to be here?

No wonder people think you’re that c*nt from the Torygraph - you only exist to s*** in our dreams, like some sort of coprophile Freddie Kruger.

If you think I'm talking shite and I'm fundamentally wrong about the takeover, why do my posts even register with you? I'm just some random who's wrong on the internet in that case, and not worth getting yourself upset about.

:lol: Penn man, you're so relentlessly negative that its almost impressive. You should put your account on the line IP ban if the takeover goes through.

His only posts are about the takeover. If it goes thru I doubt we’d here much from him again anyway

Just one more reason to lump all our hopes on the takeover going through.

Newcastle Consortium Supporters

@NCSL1892

Thank you Mehrdad

@ghodoussi

for your kind support. We now have tens of thousands of fans all pulling in one direction to deliver this takeover. We look forward to making this happen and welcoming you to our City. We’ll fight this until we win!

Newcastle Consortium Supporters

@NCSL1892

Thank you Mehrdad

@ghodoussi

for your kind support. We now have tens of thousands of fans all pulling in one direction to deliver this takeover. We look forward to making this happen and welcoming you to our City. We’ll fight this until we win!

NCSL Also liked a comment by someone saying "take it things are going well then?"

But tbf they have liked hundreds of posts  :lol:

I was dead confident a couple of weeks ago when Mimms said NCSL are a distraction funded are directed by the big boys.

Starting to get a twitchy bum again now though. NCSL are starting to look more like two independent blokes in their bedroom with every passing day.

Why though?

We know NUFC are in the middle of a legal challenge with the premierleague, we just got to wait. these guys are just adding fuel to the fire as an 'external' source, more than likely being guided by the same NUFC legal team.

I was dead confident a couple of weeks ago when Mimms said NCSL are a distraction funded are directed by the big boys.

Starting to get a twitchy bum again now though. NCSL are starting to look more like two independent blokes in their bedroom with every passing day.

Nothing to worry about as mimms said this is a sideshow to the real case. I think they are playing their role in this very well, think of them as an annoying side effect, to the more serious source of pain.

Nothing to worry about as mimms said this is a sideshow to the real case. I think they are playing their role in this very well, think of them as an annoying side effect, to the more serious source of pain.

I'm still 80% ManorPark 20% Sean, but all this begging our MPs again isn't where I expected things to go.

I still have faith in mimms so I’m not having a go at him but he’s also not been 100% accurate. Said make room for cans and we should have good news in a couple of weeks. Has to be said mimms is only telling us what his source says.

After caulkin saying it’s unlikely to be this year and we are quite a bit away i’m not getting excited at any little bit of info anymore. Like it or not caulkin is directly talking to the buyers

I'm still 80% ManorPark 20% Sean, but all this begging our MPs again isn't where I expected things to go.

Yes, this is all just one part of the "we have found other ways to approach this" statement that was made when De Marco was appointed and had first looked in to what could be done.

It is now a multi-faceted approach and seems (to me) to be very well thought out, thinking outside the box, etc.

All WE can do is . . wait.

It's an excellent strategy from De Marco. Attack the PL from all angles possible, call them into territory where they have to make public statements, where they have deadlines and particular requirements to respond, mix up the questions and let them make mistakes that are going to affect them in a court battle (if it ever gets that far).

Friday night you and your boys went out to eat, uh

Then they hung out

But you came home around three, yes you did

If six of y'all went out, uh

Then four of you were really cheap, yeah

'Cause only two of you had dinner

I found your credit card receipt

It's not right, but it's okay

I'm gonna make it anyway

Pack your bags up and leave

And don't you dare come running back to me

It's not right, but it's okay