Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Pack your bags up and leave

And don't you dare come running back to me

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

"PIF have told Ashley to sack Bruce"

Is that the line from your source, mate?

Have I missed something?

Where has Mimms said this ?

page 596

Have I missed something?

page 596

I can't see where he's said "PIF have told Ashley to sack Bruce"

Paddypower & betfair

I’m taking it with a pinch of salt. Just can’t see Ashley sacking him and PIF can’t dictate to Ashley unless the deal is really close. Worth £2 especially if we lose tonight

Paddypower & betfair

They don't offer the market anymore. Nobody does apart from Skybet (12/1).

Crazy seeing as ive just put £2 on 20/1 at betfair

Betfair

Click on football -> outright -> premier league -> next manager to leave their post -> scroll down Steve Bruce is there at 20/1

I've got to admit, I'm a bit disappointed in our ITK today. I was all aboard the Mimms train but dropping vague riddles like that isn't very impressive when we're all waiting for information. That's twitter hack attention seeker conduct. 

Bollocks.

Elaborate.

Have I missed something?

page 596

Because he hasn’t. Yet IMTTS is insisting that he has. And people now jump on that as they can’t be bothered to read through the posts to find out for themselves. Yet again, IMTTS is sowing negativity and lying for no reason other than to be obnoxious.

I've got to admit, I'm a bit disappointed in our ITK today. I was all aboard the Mimms train but dropping vague riddles like that isn't very impressive when we're all waiting for information. That's twitter hack attention seeker conduct. 

I'm disappointed that you amongst some other fockers registered on this forum. No offense, genuine opinion.

Paddypower & betfair

Betfair

Click on football -> outright -> premier league -> next manager to leave their post -> scroll down Steve Bruce is there at 20/1

Sorry, you're right. I was on to their live chat and they couldn't help! Divvies.

Have I missed something?

page 596

Because he hasn’t. Yet IMTTS is insisting that 

he has. And people now jump on that as they can’t be bothered to read through the posts to find out for themselves. Yet again, IMTTS is sowing negativity and lying for no reason other than to be obnoxious.

Yeah he hasn’t said it. He did say months ago PIF want Bruce gone straight away if they take over.

However posting cryptic messages about Bruce packing his bags in the takeover thread rather than the Bruce thread suggests Bruce is going at the request of PIF

Ultimately tho fuck knows. So little to go on

I'm disappointed that you amongst some other fockers registered on this forum. No offense, genuine opinion.

Report me.

Paddypower & betfair

Betfair

Sorry, you're right. I was on to their live chat and they couldn't help! Divvies.

Tbf I got it thru odds checker but when you said that I went on their own site to find it

Have I missed something?

page 596

Because he hasn’t. Yet IMTTS is insisting that 

he has. And people now jump on that as they can’t be bothered to read through the posts to find out for themselves. Yet again, IMTTS is sowing negativity and lying for no reason other than to be obnoxious.

Yeah he hasn’t said it. He did say months ago PIF want Bruce gone straight away if they take over.

However posting cryptic messages about Bruce packing his bags in the takeover thread rather than the Bruce thread suggests Bruce is going at the request of PIF

Ultimately tho fuck knows. So little to go on

I absolutely hate that I might be sticking up for penn/imtts/lee ryder cosplay king/edwards but is he not saying that his source told him this? So he hasnt said this on the board but he has been told this in real life?

Guest reefatoon

Bollocks.

Elaborate.

You are talking bollocks. Just take what comes your way without having to be spoon fed every 5 minutes.

It’s hardly the most far fetched thing is it? The players are reportedly unhappy, the owner is trying to sell the club and the January window is imminent. If Lascelles has gone to MA about what a shitshow it all is and the better players force moves in January it all goes to s***.