Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I’m not sure like, there is people saying they got notifications of him posting again.

It’s definitely the original as I had notifications set up for it and got them yesterday when they tweeted twice.

It can’t be can it.....I knew Shaun had traits of being a sociopath, but this is an astonishing turnaround.

Kudos mate !

Some right hoop lickers around mind  :lol:

Agreed but fair play, Toon Toon right back at you aswell Sean !

it could have been deliberate I suppose :lol:

A legal remedy, also referred to as judicial relief or a judicial remedy, is the means with which a court of law, usually in the exercise of civil law jurisdiction, enforces a right, imposes a penalty, or makes another court order to impose its will in order to compensate for the harm of a wrongful act inflicted upon an individual.

Mimms' mate reckons stuff is defo happening. Lots of legal shit but all out of middle east as opposed to over here. Also reckons he's been assured everything De Marco does on Twitter is deliberate and not accidental.

:thup:

Mimms' mate reckons stuff is defo happening. Lots of legal shit but all out of middle east as opposed to over here. Also reckons he's been assured everything De Marco does on Twitter is deliberate and not accidental.

"All out of middle east" is that referring to the other QC other than Di marco?

Sorry who is Mimms’ mate again?

Sorry who is Mimms’ mate again?

The source on the Football365 forum.