Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Geordie shore consortium backed by Nigerian princes worth billions coming up. They just need us to help them out.

Hoy in the Sayers and The Chronicle would get behind this.

Racist, innit.

He was being racist. Not sure if he thought I was Chinese as well. Had a bee in my bonnet last night about the whole thing so went on a rant. I don’t believe they are genuine just couldn’t get my head around the whole belief in the photoshopped pictures but hay ho they won’t takeover the toon anyway so who gives a shit.

Racist, innit.

He was being racist. Not sure if he thought I was Chinese as well. Had a bee in my bonnet last night about the whole thing so went on a rant. I don’t believe they are genuine just couldn’t get my head around the whole belief in the photoshopped pictures but hay ho they won’t takeover the toon anyway so who gives a shit.

Absolutely, read it as racial slur straight away. I don't know how you can see it otherwise.

Guest reefatoon

Racist, innit.

If you look at a couple of the images though, they have been photoshopped. (the one with all three of them standing with Obama, the two fella's have been added in and the background was changed etc.)

This image i am talking about.

2861885-1-a

Racist, innit.

He was being racist. Not sure if he thought I was Chinese as well. Had a bee in my bonnet last night about the whole thing so went on a rant. I don’t believe they are genuine just couldn’t get my head around the whole belief in the photoshopped pictures but hay ho they won’t takeover the toon anyway so who gives a s***.

If you look at a couple of the images though, they have been photoshopped. (the one with all three of them standing with Obama, the two fella's have been added in and the background was changed etc.)

2861885-1-a

That I agree you can tell 100% it’s photoshopped but other than it being a photo that was tweeted by someone called Tommy I can’t find that actual photo anywhere on the internet. I don’t know why it bothered me I probably just wanted something to cling onto in regards of a takeover but we all seemed to believe in the doctoring of photos due to a photo that only seems to exist on this guys twitter page. Again I don’t think they are genuine and for me they are just looking for publicity.

Racist, innit.

He was being racist. Not sure if he thought I was Chinese as well. Had a bee in my bonnet last night about the whole thing so went on a rant. I don’t believe they are genuine just couldn’t get my head around the whole belief in the photoshopped pictures but hay ho they won’t takeover the toon anyway so who gives a s***.

2861885-1-a

That I agree you can tell 100% it’s photoshopped but other than it being a photo that was tweeted by someone called Tommy I can’t find that actual photo anywhere on the internet. I don’t know why it bothered me I probably just wanted something to cling onto in regards of a takeover but we all seemed to believe in the doctoring of photos due to a photo that only seems to exist on this guys twitter page. Again I don’t think they are genuine and for me they are just looking for publicity.

https://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20200720/2861885-1-a?lang=0

Guest reefatoon

I see Roma got taken over. In a matter of weeks too, I think?

Aye, we should get Brian Pinas to try and tempt their former owner to come splash some of that cash on us.

It’s almost like the O&D test should be looking to protect clubs from a group like BN who nobody have really heard of or there isn’t a very clear line what the source of capital or overall plans are...

The cousins' companies are real but I doubt BN is 12bn-real. All those shopped photos and proclaimations about 10k private jets obviously results in a lack of credibility. No idea why they would want to do that to gain some cheap publicity that will damage their brands in the long run.

Guest reefatoon

Johnny Decker made the cut, magic

Superb is he still alive, haven’t seen him knocking around for a good few years ?

Aye, he is still wandering around Wallsend trying to bum tabs off people.

Canny good photoshopping this mind.

I'm fairly confident the guy on the right is photoshopped in to that photo.

The fact it looks proportionally and dimensionally wrong when compared with it's surroundings. It looks very much ahead of the surrounding and background. The  area around his face is very weird looking and his left leg has some weird shape sticking out of it covering the shadow. Not to mention the fact he looks to be taking part in a completely different conversation to the others. Just doesnt look right to me.

There's more pictures of the event here. http://m.bazaar.com.cn/bazaarlifestyle/2020/0106/290630.shtml

He's in a different chair in those pics...