Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

More completely "made up" rubbish.

The situation remains as i outlined it a few posts back, and will remain that way until we actually hear (are told) the final result.

Nothing to (pretend to) report until then.

How is it 'made up' ?

As things stand:

Mike Ashley owns us.

The Consortium pulled out.

Ergo, Mike Ashley is going to own us for the 20/21 season.

The situation remains as i outlined it a few posts back, and will remain that way until we actually hear (are told) the final result.

You are literally pretending there is still talks going on. Nothing whatsoever points to that being the case

Can't you see??

I am not "pretending" anything at all, I'm not 'understating' anything, I'm not 'overstating' anything . . at all!

Until Ashley and / or Staveley say it is dead, it is (obviously) still ALIVE.

It can't be anything else!!

You are literally pretending there is still talks going on. Nothing whatsoever points to that being the case

Can't you see??

I am not "pretending" anything at all, I'm not 'understating' anything, I'm not 'overstating' anything . . at all!

Dude, what are you on about? :icon_scratch:

You are beyond denial :doh:

I hope you are trolling...

Always find it amazing when people talk about moving on and getting back to normal for the sake of their sanity.  The only thing worth doing that's NUFC related is discussing/waiting for a takeover.  At least there's hope in that, unlike supporting this club which is a pointless dredge of shite.  Anyone who's still involved in the pitiful excuse of a club that's Mike Ashley's NUFC really needs mental help to be honest.

Always find it amazing when people talk about moving on and getting back to normal for the sake of their sanity.  The only thing worth doing that's NUFC related is discussing/waiting for a takeover.  At least there's hope in that, unlike supporting this club which is a pointless dredge of shite.  Anyone who's still involved in the pitiful excuse of a club that's Mike Ashley's NUFC really needs mental help to be honest.

Moving on doesn’t necessarily mean still being involved in supporting an Ashley run NUFC. We individually have 3 options.

Accept the takeover is dead and support Newcastle thru the inevitable relegation battle next season

Accept the takeover is dead, watch Newcastle from afar waiting for that day out of the blue the club has been sold

Or don’t accept the takeover is dead and wait for confirmation either way.

I’ll be the second one

I obviously don't think this will happen :lol: Having said that, I don't see the point in blah blah about it. If some people believe/want to have hope then let them. Can always stay out of here instead of wasting your time, after all you've had closure already.

Can't you see??

What are you saying all that for, did you not read my post.

There is NO (amongst other things) "denial"

Just waiting to hear some one (a real person involved in this, Staveley or Ashley) actually say it is dead or it has happened.

It has to be one or the other.

Nothing has been said yet, by anyone who knows / matters.

Just wait!

Moving on doesn’t necessarily mean still being involved in supporting an Ashley run NUFC. We individually have 3 options.

Accept the takeover is dead and support Newcastle thru the inevitable relegation battle next season

Accept the takeover is dead, watch Newcastle from afar waiting for that day out of the blue the club has been sold

Or don’t accept the takeover is dead and wait for confirmation either way.

I’ll be the second one

I would add a 4th option: Accept the takeover isn't happening and watch next season's performances as if we are a parody football team, similar to Pardew's time here. We've got a manager who is ideal for the role tbh, he's the perfect embodiment of a joke football coach.

Can't you see??

Just waiting to hear some one (a real person involved in this, Staveley or Ashley) actually say it is dead or it has happened.

Just wait!

When is this clown getting banned? Has continually posted nonsense about the takeover definitely happening throughout this whole thing despite having no clue what is going on.

It was funny at the start now it's just annoying.

Can't you see??

Just wait!

When is this clown getting banned? Has continually posted nonsense about the takeover definitely happening throughout this whole thing despite having no clue what is going on.

If you are so adamant its over, why the hell are you still looking in the thread?  Are you like those god fearing folk that have to persuade everyone your view is right..........All hail to ale!

Can't you see??

Just wait!

I am only stating facts, and you know that I am.

Yes, I used to be "optimistic" and supported all the other optimists who thought it was about to happen at various points. I will (if you like) 'apologise' for my earlier over-enthusiasm.

But, I would prefer it if you stopped the silly insults, read my posts (just the last one if you like) and tell me what I have said that isn't factual? Since Staveley asked for our support, neither she nor Ashley has said the deal has happened or is dead.

See?

Can't you see??

Just wait!

Why does there have to be an official denial? We may never hear from Staveley again and Ashley barely communicates at the best of times

Chopra at it still. :lol:

Not even sure why he is pushing those bids tbh, even if you ignore the likelihood they are fakers, there's nothing to suggest that they would be looking to invest the sort of money it would take to rebuild us to be a serious player in football again.

Can't you see??

Just wait!

Why does there have to be an official denial?

Why the word "denial"? Denial of what ??

Neither one of the parties involved (buyers or sellers) have yet said anything about the final result. That has been very apparent by its absence.

They will do so when a final conclusion is reached.

It is obvious that we do not know anything - one way of the other - until that happens.

I'm not sure how many different ways I can state that simple and obvious fact!

It is obvious that we do not know anything - one way of the other - until that happens.

I'm not sure how many different ways I can state that simple and obvious fact!

We know that the PIF pulled out of the deal.

Why are you ignoring that fact ?