Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

He won,t get away with it,our day is coming

Thought this post would have created more of a frenzy. This lad doesn’t get a team selection wrong does he ?

I think it's just indicative of how lethargic everyone is about the whole thing. I'm not sure many people have the energy left to get excited about rumours.

People are just sick of hearing things that could mean something only for it to end up meaning absolutely nothing.  7 months of that and now people hardly take any notice.

It could be that this will be resolved within the next month.  It took 8 months for the Southampton takeover to go through.  We have been waiting 7 months so far, so we may only have to wait one more month to see this takeover go through.

Oh DEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sad . . .

WAKE UP YOU LOT, THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE WORTH WAITING FOR . . .

:D :frantic: :) :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Find something else to do.

I'm here mate, off you go.

If you can't say anything constructive, best to keep your mouth shut eh?

Average life span of a bloke is 71 years old, any chance the take over could happen within the next 21 years

The current life expectancy for men is 79.5 years old in the UK, while women can be expected to live to an average of 82.5 years old.

Average life span of a bloke is 71 years old, any chance the take over could happen within the next 21 years

The current life expectancy for men is 79.5 years old in the UK, while women can be expected to live to an average of 82.5 years old.

Not Newcastle fans it’s not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Newcastle fans it’s not!

An amusing comment, but Newcastle United fans are no different to anyone else. We perhaps 'live even longer' than average, as we know we have to keep on waiting . . and waiting . . and waiting !!!!

Can't get even vaguely interested in this Wew-Anon stuff about secret messages in tweets about bread and cryptic #wait hints I'm afraid.

Pretty obvious that no one knows anything about what’s going on. Mimms “patient” post for me feels like a straw-grasp. He had some itk re the fans legal push without doubt. Think it’s safe to say it’s over for now. Until it isn’t.

I had some stuff a few days ago which I posted to one of the mods. The reason I didn’t post in here is because of the timescales which is exactly what I said to them in the direct message.

One of the things I was told is 50/50, can you imagine some posters on here if the outcome wasn’t right? The abuse I would get would be off the chart.

I said patience because that is the buying parties stance at the minute. Stuff is progressing in a good way.

I had some stuff a few days ago which I posted to one of the mods. The reason I didn’t post in here is because of the timescales which is exactly what I said to them in the direct message.

One of the things I was told is 50/50, can you imagine some posters on here if the outcome wasn’t right? The abuse I would get would be off the chart.

I said patience because that is the buying parties stance at the minute. Stuff is progressing in a good way.

Hope it was sent to the one good mod.

50/50 as in the deal itself is 50/50?