Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Looks like it. But PIF said they were going to open an office in London despite the NUFC takeover, so it could be nothing?

Spot on probably related to their new London office, doesn’t do us any harm though if they’re increasing their presence in U.K.

Guest Howaythetoon

The purchase of NUFC is essential to SA’s plans forward in sport and media and one of a key ways in which through that is the best way of showcasing what their money does to anything it touches and that’s exponential success packaged in a most royal, grande and godly like way. This will happen. They don’t back out!

He won,t get away with it,our day is coming

Thought this post would have created more of a frenzy. This lad doesn’t get a team selection wrong does he ?

It’s a pretty big difference between getting team selections right and having inside on the takeover...

Thought this post would have created more of a frenzy. This lad doesn’t get a team selection wrong does he ?

It’s a pretty big difference between getting team selections right and having inside on the takeover...

Not sure it is he’s posted positive info on takeover before, so clearly receives info in that area to.

The purchase of NUFC is essential to SA’s plans forward in sport and media and one of a key ways in which through that is the best way of showcasing what their money does to anything it touches and that’s exponential success packaged in a most royal, grande and godly like way. This will happen. They don’t back out!

Wtf are you on about :lol:

Wtf are you on about :lol:

Much more preferable than Friday 3pm, quite enjoyed it.

I think it's just indicative of how lethargic everyone is about the whole thing. I'm not sure many people have the energy left to get excited about rumours.

I think it's just indicative of how lethargic everyone is about the whole thing. I'm not sure many people have the energy left to get excited about rumours.

People are just sick of hearing things that could mean something only for it to end up meaning absolutely nothing.  7 months of that and now people hardly take any notice.

People are just sick of hearing things that could mean something only for it to end up meaning absolutely nothing. 

7 months of that and now people hardly take any notice.

Some people . . . only SOME people.

Pretty sure he said something about the time Mimms did as well regarding the last statement.

Edit:

Can confirm positive talks have taken place,watch this space

Yeah this is it for me too. Just so drained by it all.