Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Tbf it is very frustrating, infuriating and unfair that the takeover didn’t go thru so when HTT starts that pish patter about announcements and 3pm Friday blah blah it’s unsurprising it rubs people up the wrong way.

I find it a little strange how Penn gets (rightly) slaughtered and banned for clearly being on the wind up but HTT comes out with that constant shite and it’s fine

As I said tho I like the guy. Think most of us are fed up with the state of play at the minute

No room for takeover fatigue you fucking lightweights it’s there to be won !

dave mcp

@davemcp

6h

Said it before and I’ll say it again. If #NUFC fans want this takeover then we need to expose the corruption at #EPL by pressuring our MPs to use influence and get transparent disclosure of what both govt and EPL are hiding;

@NCSL1892

are on it but need our help! ZebraZebraZebra

Quote Tweet

Rob Gilbert-Ovens

@Thegeordiefaith

· 8h

Said it before and I'll say it again. Takeover goes through and goes through very soon.

Newcastle Consortium Supporters

@NCSL1892

Replying to

@davemcp

Too true and well said! The NCSL, every fan group and every fan in the country needs to stand up and lock arms and fight the way Amanda Staveley asked us to, in order that the legal teams can drag this over the line! It’s there to be won. Make it public and the evidence wins!

As long as people can vouch for him then I'm more than happy to take on his bet (providing he can prove he's paid up on all the others he's lost of course).

That is £500 that the takeover will be completed by January 31st. He says it will, I say it won't.

He donates to the food bank each year and always pushes someone into a bet in the weeks before he usually donates. He's always donated, even when he wins his bets. HTT is sound as fuck.

I'll never understand someone's need to pretend to be an "ITK". Feel like this sort of thing started off with the transfer itks back in the old days of the forum that again always proved to be made up as well.

But I guess it's no different to people in general just craving attention and importance. Just look at the amount of untalented YouTube vloggers exist now.

I appreciate someone passing on info from other forums however, that saves the rest of us needing to go out and source it ourselves. But just present it as that. No need to shroud it in mystery and pretend it's anything else. Although I can't even remember if Mimms even did that?

ODIN however was a cunt who just took the piss out of people's naivety and made something up for shits n giggles. Annoying thing about that is, why would anyone have thought someone was sad enough to make shit like that up and bother to even try and debunk it.

Least that isn't what's happened this time.

Guest Howaythetoon

I love that HTT keeps forcing people into "bets" when he's donating that sum annually anyway :lol: great way to possibly secure a double donation to the food bank though!

It's funny but at the same time I wonder if he is quite the full shilling when I read some of his posts. I'd hate to think I was taking advantage of someone who maybe has some sort of mental disability however slight it might be. Wouldn't sit well with me at all.

Has anyone actually met him in person? Is he ok, if you know what I mean?

Wallsendmag[/member]

Alreet doctor Goebbels :lol:

Nowt wrong with me mate :thup:

Come to the next Lockwood Cup and you’ll find I’m a thoroughly nice chap and quite normal!

Oh and I paid out last time I ‘lost’ a bet on here:

9-EB15-FA4-2-DA9-4-EDA-97-A9-1-B0-AEA169480.jpg

I'd love to know who felt the need to both message Mimms for info and then message Penn with that info. Weird.

I thought I'd give this place a wide berth for a while because people seemed to be getting genuinely, real-life upset, and it was never my intention to cause such distress and hurt.

But I haven't posted on here in two weeks and people are still crying about me - that's not healthy guys.

That Swedish lad can ban me again now but for the record:

- anyone who ever thought I was actually Luke Edwards is deeply, deeply unwell.

- no-one ever leaked anything from Mimms to me (if an admin can see PMs they'll be able to verify). Mimms got upset because he realised that someone else had access to his 'source' and he got suitably embarrassed (his source being a notorious ITK gobshite from the Football365 forum, who posts all of Mimms' info a couple of hours before Mimms appears in here).

Goodbye and god bless. I love you all.

Wo...IMTTS was actually right? Who would have thought eh..?

You're still a cunt though, Luke. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Tbf it is very frustrating, infuriating and unfair that the takeover didn’t go thru so when HTT starts that pish patter about announcements and 3pm Friday blah blah it’s unsurprising it rubs people up the wrong way.

I find it a little strange how Penn gets (rightly) slaughtered and banned for clearly being on the wind up but HTT comes out with that constant shite and it’s fine

As I said tho I like the guy. Think most of us are fed up with the state of play at the minute

I’m gonna announce on Friday 3.00pm on here that I’ll be making no more such posts ever again on here.

The Mexican stuff stays though :thup:

I'll never understand someone's need to pretend to be an "ITK". Feel like this sort of thing started off with the transfer itks back in the old days of the forum that again always proved to be made up as well.

But I guess it's no different to people in general just craving attention and importance. Just look at the amount of untalented YouTube vloggers exist now.

I appreciate someone passing on info from other forums however, that saves the rest of us needing to go out and source it ourselves. But just present it as that. No need to shroud it in mystery and pretend it's anything else. Although I can't even remember if Mimms even did that?

ODIN however was a cunt who just took the piss out of people's naivety and made something up for shits n giggles. Annoying thing about that is, why would anyone have thought someone was sad enough to make shit like that up and bother to even try and debunk it.

Least that isn't what's happened this time.

My only ever ITK moment was knowing that we were signing Alan fucking Smith months before it happened. I do believe people get information from people they believe would know the score though. I got told by someone who "should" know that Hayden was going to be sold last summer. Doesn't mean I won't believe them when they tell me the next bit of gossip.

what was 'project zebra' again?  can't remember!

PL are a sack of spuds?

"all hands to the pump"? 

Going to change the record?  i.e. change the narrative PL have been spinning?

Project Zebra is the code name for the takeover. PZ Newco Ltd was the company setup for the transfer of shares.