Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Caulkin gets info from PIF Edward's rings him and warns him off, they hate each other.

Keith also insinuated that Edwards has been ratting on Kennedy to Spurs and trying to get him into trouble with their Press Officer for the article he posted on Spurs’s offer to PIF.

Sounded like Edwards at least. A ‘National journalist who reports on Newcastle’

Keith was certainly bullish about our legal case again. I’m sensing a lot of confidence this goes in our favour and soon.

Been there before with this. Then we find out they've been led on and in reality nothing has happened and the PL just keep kicking the can down the road.

Caulkin gets info from PIF Edward's rings him and warns him off, they hate each other.

I don't think that was Caulkin, it was Kennedy that NCSL spoke about tonight imo.

Some very very interesting stuff again, a Newcastle reporting journo definitely has a motive to put a spanner in the works (think we all know who that is), and also the Bein letter about getting other PL clubs to oppose the takeover is being used as evidence.

He thinks it will be done before spring. Nearly there now lads!

Seems NCSL have been causing more of a storm on social media - pretty low from them, although hardly surprising given the stuff they've tweeted and sent previously:

Yawn. Here comes the rain again. Why do you bother man? Every single time.

So he isnt allowed to make completely valid observations about NCSL?

Why they need to get into petty tiffs on twitter I'll never know.

Whilst I agree with the points they’re making, I find that all they do on Wraith’s show is bang on about people trolling on Twitter.

I’ve skipped 7 minutes in and they’re still on about it.

I don't think that was Caulkin, it was Kennedy that NCSL spoke about tonight imo.

Some very very interesting stuff again, a Newcastle reporting journo definitely has a motive to put a spanner in the works (think we all know who that is), and also the Bein letter about getting other PL clubs to oppose the takeover is being used as evidence.

Aye your probably right about Kennedy, I am so sorry @9Shearergol[/member] for offending you

Keith was certainly bullish about our legal case again. I’m sensing a lot of confidence this goes in our favour and soon.

Been there before with this. Then we find out they've been led on and in reality nothing has happened and the PL just keep kicking the can down the road.

He suggested arbitration proceedings are now underway. Now that maybe not the hearing itself, but who’s to say De Marco doesn’t broker this before in preliminary’s if our case is strong.

The general vibe I’m getting is things are looking good. It might end up in a final blow to the gut, but I don’t think so, we’re in the end game.

Seems NCSL have been causing more of a storm on social media - pretty low from them, although hardly surprising given the stuff they've tweeted and sent previously:

From what I can take after listening to him is that he's very "inexperienced" when it comes to twitter and social media engagement. It's like he 10 years behind and instead of ignoring the trolls, he engages with them and fuels the fire. He's a very passionate man and some of the things he says shouldn't really be said, but it's up to him like he says.

I think he's realising though as he's now saying it will go back to an info only twitter account, like it was when it first started.

Aye your probably right about Kennedy, I am so sorry @9Shearergol[/member] for offending you

What? :lol:

If he put the same amount of time into posting positive stuff as well, then I’d have it. But CONSTANTLY being a drain and posting about every single little negative thing....he just comes across as a prick tbh.

Done before Spring now is it? Aye, right. :lol: :lol:

You can laugh but let’s not forget, you’re the guy who believes the PL has no reason to not want this takeover.

I think you were branded naive, so laugh away, we’ll see who’s laughing soon.

He suggested arbitration proceedings are now underway. Now that maybe not the hearing itself, but who’s to say De Marco doesn’t broker this before in preliminary’s if our case is strong.

The general vibe I’m getting is things are looking good. It might end up in a final blow to the gut, but I don’t think so, we’re in the end game.

It needs to be done before the window shuts or they are buying a Championship club. Talk of Spring suggests we're still in the same position we were before the season started.

It needs to be done before the window shuts or they are buying a Championship club. Talk of Spring suggests we're still in the same position we were before the season started.

He insinuated they’ll be looking at everything points gap, fixtures etc. Don’t forget they can still change the manager if window shuts, on paper our squad is capable of staying up.

He insinuated they’ll be looking at everything points gap, fixtures etc. Don’t forget they can still change the manager if window shut, on paper our squad is capable of staying up.

A real manager would help, but still a massive gamble. You'd want at least 2-3 players in to secure it and rebuild in the summer.

Just had a wee look on twitter and of course families should not be brought in to arguments but the guy who’s kids got mentioned is clearly just looking for drama and an argument he’s saying his kids have been threatened by NCSL which certainly isn’t clear from those tweets

And this is the problem people on twitter just looking for a fight or drama then bitching about it