Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Has that Keith bloke put his own money in?

Wasn’t there a group of people asking for others to donate to take legal action?

I appreciate what he’s done, however something never adds up with him.

I don’t think he knows what’s going on with the clubs case against the Premier League as much as he lets on.

Wasn’t there a group of people asking for others to donate to take legal action?

I don’t think he knows what’s going on with the clubs case against the Premier League as much as he lets on.

Whats he actually done ?

As far as I know that tried to fundraise and stopped that and refunded people after a backlash and went it alone and funded it themselves

As far as his info goes, it’s welcome to hear it but I’ll take it with a pinch of salt like I do with mimms/f365 guy

Whats he actually done ?

Going from your last two posts you are talking negatively about the guy, lowkey accuse him of being a mackem. without researching who he is or what he has or hasn’t done?

:lol:

Whats he actually done ?

Going from your last two posts you are talking negatively about the guy, lowkey accuse him of being a mackem. without researching who he is or what he has or hasn’t done?

GDM what has he done? I can’t work it out, genuine question .

Loved listening to Keith Patterson again this week on the '3 Amigos'.

His best sentence tonight (which he said a few times) was "I can smell this Takeover" . . .

In context, he was saying how clearly he knew it was going to happen, which is exactly how I feel.

There are great years ahead, very soon, for NUFC and all of us.

HWTFL, this is happening and soon in my opinion.

Yes, many of the "dots are being more quickly joined up" (as you said earlier, Whitley mag) and they are joining up more and more quickly.

In all honestly, there's not long to go now, in my opinion!!

Magnificent Bruce-esque level sound bites and straw-grasping here: soon.  the smell of takeover. In my opinion. Dots joined up!  What’s the “official” status of this takeover again? 

Whats he actually done ?

GDM what has he done? I can’t work it out, genuine question .

As I just said I take it all with a pinch of salt I’m not one to slag him and I’m not one to big him up either. Let it all play out. If he has played a part credit to him

Man speaks with a mackem accent it sort of points towards a particular conclusion ? Can anyone vouch for him being kosher ?

I know Mackem and it’s not like, he sounds from Durham area, that’s a Durham accent.

Man speaks with a mackem accent it sort of points towards a particular conclusion ? Can anyone vouch for him being kosher ?

I know Mackem and it’s not like, he sounds from Durham area, that’s a Durham accent.

He laid out his credentials for Supporting NUFC on last nights show

Sounds like he’s from Bishop/Spenny.

He’s not just appeared out of nowhere. Stevie hastie knows him, the guy that runs the backpage was on a month or two back and spoke about him. He is known amongst some of the support

His best sentence tonight (which he said a few times) was "I can smell this Takeover" . . .

In context, he was saying how clearly he knew it was going to happen, which is exactly how I feel.

Yes, many of the "dots are being more quickly joined up" (as you said earlier, Whitley mag) and they are joining up more and more quickly.

Magnificent Bruce-esque level sound bites and straw-grasping here: soon.  the smell of takeover. In my opinion. Dots joined up!  What’s the “official” status of this takeover again?

That’s a bit low you can call me anything but Bruce-esque.  :lol:

His main aim is to piss off the PL. He described it as a like an annoying fly buzzing around and not going away.

He's managed to get some important info and used it as evidence in the clubs case which, I don't think anyone can deny, is a big help.

He wants the takeover and is using his knowledge, experience, and contacts to help it along. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but it's harsh to say he's not doing anything.

That’s a bit low you can call me anything but Bruce-esque.  :lol:

I apologise for stooping so low!

He’s not just appeared out of nowhere. Stevie hastie knows him, the guy that runs the backpage was on a month or two back and spoke about him. He is known amongst some of the support

He’s followed this club for years home and away all over Europe.

Whats he actually done ?

What have the Roman's actually done for us............?

I really don’t get all this negativity towards NCSL. The blokes put his own money in (all money was refunded to the people from the original Wor Funds) he is trying to do something it may not work it may well be pointless but at least he is doing something. You then have people questioning him and wanting to know everything and being negative. If you don’t agree with what he is doing then just ignore him. He has let himself get dragged into the Twitter shit and he should have just stayed off there.

Surely anyone with animosity towards NCSL really needs to have a word with themselves? With all the other targets they could pick on that actually cause the club and fans grief, why be dicks and attack someone, a fellow fan, who's trying to do something good? It's just bizarre  ???