Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Like they could get his opinion on players , and players he would like to buy, If this takeover happens in March then a new manager would have to work with this squad.

Its all speculation anyway..

Hopefully Staveley and Co do have a manager in mind and ready to come in as I doubt they will hold onto Bruce

They want Wenger as DOF from what I’ve heard

Hates spending money, stubborn to a fault, endlessly indulges player's. It'll be a new experience at least.

Also howay man, you'll be fuking skint by the end of this on daft ITK bollocks. But at least the food bank will be happy.

Whilst I agree with the points they’re making, I find that all they do on Wraith’s show is bang on about people trolling on Twitter.

I’ve skipped 7 minutes in and they’re still on about it.

:thup: All a bit tragic and very, very Wraithy. Argue with people: fine. Get offended: hmmkay, if you're sure you've got a reason. Air your playground squabbles and seek validation from your buddies: er, maybe just grow up and/or put your phone down for a bit.

It's all quite predicable when you remember the fact the guy is a grade A cunt.

I was on about Patterson who, in fairness, I think is doing a lot of admirable work and fair play to him, but he clearly loves a Twitter spat like he's only just discovered conversing with other people on the internet. Wraith obviously lives for that craic, that goes without saying. Of that podcast, I watched 15 mins of what seemed to be turning into a two hour long "I'm right on Twitter because, and those people are wrong on Twitter because." The stuff he had to say about the NCSL effort, that I saw in those 15 minutes, was interesting. I don't even know who he's on about re the quarreling. I'm not even on Twitter.

Edit, was on about the first one here. Not listened to the one from last night.

Loved listening to Keith Patterson again this week on the '3 Amigos'.

His best sentence tonight (which he said a few times) was "I can smell this Takeover" . . .

In context, he was saying how clearly he knew it was going to happen, which is exactly how I feel.

There are great years ahead, very soon, for NUFC and all of us.

Loved listening to Keith Patterson again this week on the '3 Amigos'.

His best sentence tonight (which he said a few times) was "I can smell this Takeover" . . .

In context, he was saying how clearly he knew it was going to happen, which is exactly how I feel.

There are great years ahead, very soon, for NUFC and all of us.

Fully agree, Keith is a force of nature, where very lucky he has added this new dimension to the attack. Some very thick people on twitter and on here (Sean), who just can’t seem to grasp what is actually happening here.

He is fully in the loop with buyer and seller, and is playing his role as an annoying fly very well. Bird & Bird do not threaten him on 3 occasions, unless the PL are rattled.

He also confirmed he has spoken to Robert O’Donoghue QC 4 times this week, and the conversations went ‘very well thanks’.

Some people will just disagree with anything, but anyone who is not up their own arse and has an ounce of common sense, realises what is going on here.

HWTFL, this is happening and soon in my opinion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9153099/amp/AHEAD-GAME-Big-Sams-Albion-contract-land-10-million.html

Saudi boost to Newcastle bid

Broadcaster beIN Sports have held positive talks with the Saudi Arabian government about lifting their ban on broadcasting there — which could help revive the Public Investment Fund's proposed takeover of Newcastle that was blocked by the Premier League last summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Premier League is beIN Sports' biggest offering and they extended their contract for the Middle East and North Africa region in a £367m deal last month, despite currently having their signalled blocked in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi's decision to end their three-year blockade of Qatar earlier this month has led to progress in the long-running TV dispute, however, and a return to legal broadcasting would remove a key part of the Premier League's opposition to the Newcastle bid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9153099/amp/AHEAD-GAME-Big-Sams-Albion-contract-land-10-million.html

Saudi boost to Newcastle bid

Broadcaster beIN Sports have held positive talks with the Saudi Arabian government about lifting their ban on broadcasting there — which could help revive the Public Investment Fund's proposed takeover of Newcastle that was blocked by the Premier League last summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Premier League is beIN Sports' biggest offering and they extended their contract for the Middle East and North Africa region in a £367m deal last month, despite currently having their signalled blocked in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi's decision to end their three-year blockade of Qatar earlier this month has led to progress in the long-running TV dispute, however, and a return to legal broadcasting would remove a key part of the Premier League's opposition to the Newcastle bid.

The dots are joining.....