Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Where are we now? There was excitement from Football365-guy few days ago, but all seems negative here? Clearly something is happening because of the calls with government, but what is the latest?

We're a negative bunch.

Speak for yourself, many of us on here are realistic.

9 months and 1,600 plus pages of nonsense I think it might be time to accept this will never happen? I couldn’t picture it back in April and I still can’t now.

It’s alright, you’ve only been here a month, apparently.

Guest reefatoon

Is this yet another new face popping only in this thread to spread doom and gloom. Every week we get a new fountain of misery. Or the same morbid twat with a new name every week.

Where are we now? There was excitement from Football365-guy few days ago, but all seems negative here? Clearly something is happening because of the calls with government, but what is the latest?

We're a negative bunch.

:lol:

9 months and 1,600 plus pages of nonsense I think it might be time to accept this will never happen? I couldn’t picture it back in April and I still can’t now.

It’s alright, you’ve only been here a month, apparently.

:lol:

We're a negative bunch.

The only realistic view is that it might happen, but it also might not happen. Nothing else.

Guest Howaythetoon

Positive news incoming by Monday...

I thought you’d stopped this

Just the 3.00pm Friday shite, just passing on what I’ve heard some on here know I have a legit source...

Just the 3.00pm Friday s****, just passing on what I’ve heard some on here know I have a legit source...

Just a reminder:

Ha ha nah, I promised never to write s**** in here again and will stick to it.

O0

If true, what have you heard?

Just the 3.00pm Friday s****, just passing on what I’ve heard some on here know I have a legit source...

Just a reminder:

Ha ha nah, I promised never to write s**** in here again and will stick to it.

O0

If true, what have you heard?