Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Howaythetoon

Can't believe you're making HTT donate his well earned drug money.

Fucking whiskey money :lol:

I’ll get it back with a few 50 bags from the smack rats though

As long as people can vouch for him then I'm more than happy to take on his bet (providing he can prove he's paid up on all the others he's lost of course).

That is £500 that the takeover will be completed by January 31st. He says it will, I say it won't.

People vouched for him that he was genuine and would pay up so as I said on December 9th, I was happy to take the bet on. He pays £500 to the foodbank if the takeover hasn't gone through by January 31st and if it did I would (have been absolutely delighted!)  to hand over £500 to the Food Bank.

Just seen this mate, I’m good for my word and I’ve posted proof every time I’ve donated Wallsendmag[/member]  :thup:

I know you have pal and people vouched for you at the time that you were genuine.

Then it’s a deal and looking likely I’m out of pocket :lol:

I can honestly, hand on heart, say I'm gutted to be winning this bet even though I always expected to. At least it's to a very worthy cause.

You’re a good man and like you say it’s a worthy cause, not that I’m. Out of pocket exactly as we donate that amount every January anyway...

Class  :clap:

Not a sole on here has any ITK on this , not one  :lol:

Why the bickering  :lol          Another takeover thread day , we all need something , anything.

I wish more people could grasp this. Nobody on Newcastle online will be privy to any inside info on a £350m deal involving Newcastle United and Saudi Arabia. Anything put on here is either attention seeking or pure guesswork.

I'm giving away info for £10 a pop. PM me if interested.

That’s what this thread needs, more opinions from some random f***er.

He's not wrong though.

He kind of is. No one said arbitration would be done by January. Keith is hopeful for March. Caulkin just reported late Feb. These are the only 2 men who have stated they have direct contact with Amanda. Maybe Wraith too.

And for what it’s worth, Liam Kennedy said tonight that he has been in contact with Keith for months. My guess is Liam gets his info from Keith who gets fed titbits from Amanda.

Only the dafties on here and twitter claim something will happen every weekend.

Didn't Keith also say before february once?

I've only seen him answer the question twice, first he said spring and tonight he said March so the same thing obviously.

Watched all of the show tonight and Keith says the Bein ban in KSA is the next big news we need. Hopefully coming in the next few days. If it does then he feels it can help a deal be done without the need for arbitration. If not then when it goes to arbitration, he's next in line after that with his legal case. That's where we're at.

I asked a question about De Marco's twitter pictures which they asked Keith about, he basically said it's intentional and that De Marco knows what he's doing (with regards to the fans reactions to the pictures)

Also said that Jones was the recommendation of Carr.

In his first public appearance he said March. That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I’m not sure about his tweets.

All in all, i’ve always felt the little bits of information we get are a Fair reflection of how Stavely and the buyers feels.

I don’t think it’s fair to say Amanda’s confidence was misplaced. It’s not as if they are some Mickey Mouse outfit who filled out the form wrong. Their confidence comes from a world-class legal team essentially. The Premier League effectively had to break the law to prevent the deal first time round.

All logic tells me this deal will go through eventually. The only thing that can stop it is the cursed Jackie Milburn voodoo doll that I’ve grown to believe exists in some Mackem’s loft.

I've only seen him answer the question twice, first he said spring and tonight he said March so the same thing obviously.

Watched all of the show tonight and Keith says the Bein ban in KSA is the next big news we need. Hopefully coming in the next few days. If it does then he feels it can help a deal be done without the need for arbitration. If not then when it goes to arbitration, he's next in line after that with his legal case. That's where we're at.

I asked a question about De Marco's twitter pictures which they asked Keith about, he basically said it's intentional and that De Marco knows what he's doing (with regards to the fans reactions to the pictures)

Also said that Jones was the recommendation of Carr.

See the twitter pictures if that is intentional then I don’t get what he’s doing it for. Seems to be needlessly winding fans up.

In his first public appearance he said March. That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I’m not sure about his tweets.

All in all, i’ve always felt the little bits of information we get are a Fair reflection of how Stavely and the buyers feels.

I don’t think it’s fair to say Amanda’s confidence was misplaced. It’s not as if they are some Mickey Mouse outfit who filled out the form wrong. Their confidence comes from a world-class legal team essentially. The Premier League effectively had to break the law to prevent the deal first time round.

All logic tells me this deal will go through eventually. The only thing that can stop it is the cursed Jackie Milburn voodoo doll that I’ve grown to believe exists in some Mackem’s loft.

Steve Bruce and relegation can and probably will scupper it

So basically if the news this week or whenever is that bien are still blocked the deal will not happen.

Not necessarily that it will be over, but it will almost certainly rule out a deal being done without the need for arbitration.

If they are still blocked, then its off to arbitration. We should win that and apparently have very strong evidence (which I can completely believe), the only downside to that is if we and the PL can't agree on the 3rd arbitrator, then it'll be someone from the FA. No prizes who you think they will side with.

If that fails, the NCSL will have their legal battle. At this point we'll probably be in the Championship, the season will most definitely be over at least. So God knows what will happen then. But that's the apparent road map of how it will play out from now on in.