Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

We’ve had so many ‘bots’, regens and WUM accounts turn up here over the last two years during the takeover sagas.

Remember Judge Holden? He was here a few months back and was sowing discord all over the place. Stayed a couple of months and now has disappeared cos he likely got bored of the wum effort. I just don’t believe some of these are actual fans.

Judge Holden was blatantly invicta toon he’s been doing this for years since his permaban, appears out of nowhere, posts quite a lot to raise a profile and gets slightly more of a wum over time. Once he starts thinking like he’s about to be found out he will delete his account and emerge again at some point in the future as another initial innocuous but frequent posting new member.

Too early to say but that new poster Abra Dubravka fits this pattern

There are loads who would take the job.

- Tried and tested failures (Curbishly, Boothroyd, McCarthy, Brown)

- Up and coming nobodies (Graeme Jones, Brentford looked good in the cup, who manages them?)

- Unsuspecting foreigners who haven’t done their homework

Could we find a better manager and Steve Bruce from the lot? I think so

I mean specifically with the takeover hanging over them. If Bruce really was 14th choice when the club was stable (:lol:) then what hope do we have attracting a manager who is likely to just come in for 3 months?

Online Fantail Breeze

Online et tu brute

Offline Jestersdead

Offline Ronson333

Offline EmmaStone

Offline QatarMag

Offline Renrub

Offline Abra Dubravka

Offline RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

Offline Beamish New Member

Offline KEVLUVESNEWCASTLE

Offline rickyprickles

Offline Antonio G.

Offline jimbobmag

Offline CalmintheChaos

Offline poohdini

Offline Raegaar

Offline Abradubravka

Offline Joey Cantalupo

Offline Candi_Hills

Offline IMTTS

Offline aradii

Offline Andy2020

Offline Stifmeister

Offline Mattyr1988

Offline InspectorCoarse

Online Fantail Breeze

Online et tu brute

Offline Jestersdead

Offline Ronson333

Offline EmmaStone

Offline QatarMag

Offline Renrub

Offline Abra Dubravka

Offline RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

Offline rickyprickles

Offline Antonio G.

Offline jimbobmag

Offline CalmintheChaos

Offline poohdini

Offline Raegaar

Offline Abradubravka

Offline Joey Cantalupo

Offline Candi_Hills

Offline IMTTS

Offline aradii

Offline Andy2020

Offline Stifmeister

Offline Mattyr1988

Offline InspectorCoarse

Yep!

Online Fantail Breeze

Online et tu brute

Offline Jestersdead

Offline Ronson333

Offline EmmaStone

Offline QatarMag

Offline Renrub

Offline Abra Dubravka

Offline RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

Offline rickyprickles

Offline Antonio G.

Offline jimbobmag

Offline CalmintheChaos

Offline poohdini

Offline Raegaar

Offline Abradubravka

Offline Joey Cantalupo

Offline Candi_Hills

Offline IMTTS

Offline aradii

Offline Andy2020

Offline Stifmeister

Offline Mattyr1988

Offline InspectorCoarse

All new posters you think are old posters?

I’d add Candi to that list as well although my initial perception is that she is just a well behaved ex poster that for whatever reason wants to remain anonymous.

I must be the only one who has enjoyed the bickering and off topic discussion.

I think weve all posted shite in this thread at one point or another, which was inevitable given the length of time its gone on.

If you dont like someones posts, use the ignore feature,  its there for that specific reason.

For me this can only either be very close (which I’m sure it isn’t as it’s NUFC and we don’t get things and outcomes like this) or off completely.

This sums up the "inferiority complex" that almost all of the 'negatives' on here suffer from.

It is such a shame, mainly for them, that their thought processes are so controlled by their automatic sense of inferiority.

ME, I am the exact opposite of that. This is the great football club called Newcastle United, in one of the great Regional Capital cities of the UK, Newcastle upon Tyne.

Inferior we are NOT, hence (now that we are allied with a quality set of buyers) we will undoubtedly win this battle.

Just W A I T.

It’s really is awful. I apologise for my part in any arguments lately. 

What’s all this about inferiority complex and the negatives. Calminthechaos was just offering an opinion.

I only want info on takeover and discussion on whatever developments there is. :suicide:

For me this can only either be very close (which I’m sure it isn’t as it’s NUFC and we don’t get things and outcomes like this) or off completely.

This sums up the "inferiority complex" that almost all of the 'negatives' on here suffer from.

It is such a shame, mainly for them, that their thought processes are so controlled by their automatic sense of inferiority.

ME, I am the exact opposite of that. This is the great football club called Newcastle United, in one of the great Regional Capital cities of the UK, Newcastle upon Tyne.

Inferior we are NOT, hence (now that we are allied with a quality set of buyers) we will undoubtedly win this battle.

Just W A I T.

What’s all this about inferiority complex and the negatives. Calminthechaos was just offering an opinion.

If you carefully read the highlighted part of the post I quoted, by 'CalmintheChaos', you will see what I mean.

It is very clear in that post.

I mean I’ve literally made about four posts, none of which were argumentative and just sharing my opinion.

Mate, I wasn't having a go. Just pointing out the similarities on how the names are structured.