Jump to content

Manchester United and take Ole out of it


Yorkie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Think it's fair that this subject has its own thread as its so frequently discussed. Leave Other Games for Other Games. :thup:

One of the more capable admins may find a way to move an this evening's posts over but I'm not sure how. :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys know the discussion will just keep going in the other games thread when there's, you know, other games on. If this thread actually succeeds in removing the discussions I'll donate £50 to the foodbank at some point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

You guys know the discussion will just keep going in the other games thread when there's, you know, other games on. If this thread actually succeeds in removing the discussions I'll donate £50 to the foodbank at some point.

Of course, and that's fine. No one's trying to completely remove any particular discussion from any particular place entirely. We used to have active threads for loads of clubs during the busier years; Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs. ManU and Solskjaer get discussed loads so when it's not in relation to a game feel free to do it here so Other Games isn't getting clogged-up. :thup:

I happen to think we've actually got too few threads these days, tbh. There's a balance between what we have and every thought that pops into a person's head becoming a thread, a la RTG. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Of course, and that's fine. No one's trying to completely remove any particular discussion from any particular place entirely. We used to have active threads for loads of clubs during the busier years; Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs. ManU and Solskjaer get discussed loads so when it's not in relation to a game feel free to do it here so Other Games isn't getting clogged-up. :thup:

I happen to think we've actually got too few threads these days, tbh. There's a balance between what we have and every thought that pops into a person's head becoming a thread, a la RTG. 

Can we have separate threads for those who think he's doing a good job and those who think he isn't? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Please don’t give that horrible little rat and his cretinous club their own thread.

 

There's been a Man Utd thread on this board for a long time. This should be merged with that. It's somewhere in the depths.

Cretinous club though. :lol: Calm down.

 

 

Edited by Froggy

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I dunno where all you boys hang out. I've never really met any fan of any club that has been a dickhead. :lol: Everyone is usually pretty sound. 

Exactly this, kinda think if you're meeting dickheads constantly you probably need to re-evaluate your social circles. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

I dunno where all you boys hang out. I've never really met any fan of any club that has been a dickhead. :lol: Everyone is usually pretty sound. 

Dickhead? No, but vain, arrogant, and self entitled.

And yes all clubs have their share of fans like that. But manure fans usually take the lion share of vain and arrogant fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, veriaqa said:

Dickhead? No, but vain, arrogant, and self entitled.

And yes all clubs have their share of fans like that. But manure fans usually take the lion share of vain and arrogant fans.

If I met someone who was vain, arrogant and self-entitled, I'd probably think they're a colossal dickhead. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • HUGZ changed the title to Manchester United and take Ole out of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...