SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

This is the game now, you either do it or get left in the dust lol. If Wilson wins us that at Old Trafford we all love it.

The problem with this mindset is that no one ever remembers this or feels this way when the shoe is on the other foot :lol:

If you seal the deal tonight I think you might have to reckon with this very soon too as you will be facing the Italians and they will be well up for all the madness :lol:

Just now, ManDoon said:

Is literally any Italian player going down there against us, YES? but no lets take the moral high ground and lose games. Fuck that.

The final has been moved to a local pool, tbh. Gonna be hijinx.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Is literally any Italian player going down there against us, YES? but no lets take the moral high ground and lose games. Fuck that.

It didn't lose you the game, and the Italians shouldn't do it either. Whataboutism doesn't make breaking the rules okay. VAR should do better.

I don't think there'd be many players in extra time in a home semi final of a major international tournament going the whole "Robbie Fowler" in that situation, saying he wasn't touched. It's up to the referee to give it, which he did, or it's up to VAR to advise against, which it didn't. 

Nobody punched the ball into the goal. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Kaizero said:

Sterling has been an absolute beast.

He has his faults but is a great player.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

That's fair but I accept it both ways, the dark arts. They will employ every trick in the book,  Look, its the same as politics if its not a level playing field the moral high ground gets you fucking nowhere lol. Remember that pen Hatem won at OT, i loved it.

I don't even think it's a moral high ground thing. It's just annoying because when players get away with it in encourages it a lot more and no one likes or enjoys a game that devolves into players on both teams constantly throwing themselves to the floor.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

But they do. It's not whataboutism, this is the reality of football now. Should we rise above it? Its a shame but it is what it is. Do what you have to do to win the game.

That's why VAR should be better. I'd not be opposed against players being given suspensions after the fact if there's evidence of cheating. It needs rooted out of the game.

"We can dive because they dive" is literal whataboutism, fwiw.

Edited by Kaizero

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Agreed, he's been awesome 

Not sure any athlete on the planet is in better shape than Sterling. The man cannot ever get tired.