SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

Just now, KaKa said:

Oh boy ... look, it seems the man dived but somehow got away with it, let's not go with the all Champions cheat narrative to justify it please :lol:

I’m not really justifying it, I hate it, but it’s something that all the top teams do well. It’s been part of the game for a long time and is built into teams game plans. As much as fans get outraged about diving I don’t think people in the game really see it the same way.

2 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Soft pen, bad pen, England probably deserve the lead and the Danes’ free kick for the goal was soft as Philly cream cheese on a summer’s day (last year summer tho)

Fair point that free kick decision was not the best either.

Got to say, Yorkie's transformation into unequivocal England acolyte this tournament has been amazing. [emoji38]:aww:

He's going to go full heel-turn Khaleesi in the final.

3 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Hjulmand cost the Danes the game with is horrid subs IMO. Taking off their best offensive players with the game at 1-1 and them still in it, changing the entire formating and suddenly playing with two DM's. Absolute shit management.

Don't understand why he always takes Dolberg off every game. Should have kept him on with Poulsen at some point.

Just now, ManDoon said:

I'm a huge fucking fan of Sterling winning that pen. Or maybe we should be noble and not do it, cos all the other teams are doing that right?

:lol: Do what you've got to do, as long as you own that you had to dive to beat Denmark.

Just now, ManDoon said:

This is the game now, you either do it or get left in the dust lol. If Wilson wins us that at Old Trafford we all love it.

I mean, it seems like most people here are happy with winning but still not happy with the way it happened. I think NUFC fans would share that general feeling in the event you say.