UEFA Euro 2020 Final: England 1 - 1 Italy (Italy win 3-2 on pens)

Disco

Just now, Kimbo said:

Our country has a problem with alcohol. Football isn't our national sport, getting pissed is.

Basically yeah.

I'm embarrassed by those scenes but putting them to the back of my mind until next week. 

Thing is, a huge number of those wankers aren’t actual football fans. The issue isn’t football, sure, there’s some absolute knackers that are into football but if you’re violent then your priority is caving someone’s face in after your team loses rather than what’s going on, on the pitch. The issue is more that the values of this country are horrific, so many people don’t care about anyone else, take no personal responsibility, care only about getting pissed because their lives are shit and actively hate a lot of the population. That set of values is the problem, not football 

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I presume you can get into Wembley Way without a ticket?

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing, but it would’ve made sense to put it behind the perimeter fencing.

They have. And the rioting is to try and get through the barrier.

22 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Absolute dickheads man. No wonder other countries hate us

I went to uni in Stoke at a time when Stoke City were proper shit, League One or Two and so all the Stoke hoolies were massively into England.  Put me off England a bit for life, just sitting trying to have a pint with dickheads with their shirts off chucking shit about singing about the IRA and the Pope cos England had a friendly on the telly at 3pm in the afternoon.

Cam we stop posting videos of these idiots? I just want to enjoy the footy and have craic about the football. Don't want my night ruined by thoughts of dickheads.

I recognise its a free forum to post what you like but...

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

At international events, yes.

This isn't some clever ploy by the government to have stricter policing. 

When is our next major national event? You think stricter policing won't be discussed in the HoC this week, or all over the media?

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Thing is, a huge number of those wankers aren’t actual football fans. The issue isn’t football, sure, there’s some absolute knackers that are into football but if you’re violent then your priority is caving someone’s face in after your team loses rather than what’s going on, on the pitch. The issue is more that the values of this country are horrific, so many people don’t care about anyone else, take no personal responsibility, care only about getting pissed because their lives are shit and actively hate a lot of the population. That set of values is the problem, not football 

Yep. They'd probably be fighting this afternoon whatever happened.