PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Was hoping we would get a press conference or at least a length interview with the new owners this week as well but I suppose they have too much to try and sort out.

I think we've had that already, Staveley spent most of her first day doing interviews, I don't think there'll be a press conference for the owners it would just dissolve into questions about Saudi human rights abuses at the moment.

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Yasir al-Rumayyan’s hoping to fly over and attend Sunday’s game according to Downie.

I'm sure he'll get a warm welcome, hope we put on a decent performance and he enjoys the game. 

Just now, pinkeye said:

He has changed his tone about us lately...

I recon he wants a job...  

Unfortunately our circumstances mean we're ripe to have the contrarian WUMs seemingly 'on our side'. More commercial value for these arseholes in enraging the whole of football by defending the takeover than offending NUFC fans now.

6 hours ago, NE27 said:

Honestly, I've definitely had thoughts about this before and welled up at how amazing an experience it would be. /sadsack

In reality it'd probably be canny shit [emoji38]

You're probably right. But in my mind it's mint:laugh:

1 hour ago, Joe_F said:

And I really hope there's no booing of taking the knee.

Showing our support for 'equality for all' would be good like.

Nope, support "kick it out", not the BLM kneeling nonsense IMO.

No I'd rather just support the genuine cause of kick it out. This isn't the thread for a discussion on it so I won't continue it here.  Felt I had to comment once to the poster that brought it up.

1 minute ago, Teasy said:

No I'd rather just support the genuine cause of kick it out. This isn't the thread for a discussion on it so I won't continue it here.  Felt I had to comment once to the poster that brought it up.

Good cos I’d rather be chatting with a mackem about how we’re responsible for 9/11 than have a discussion reserved for bald dads on Facebook 

You know the replies here really are funny. Anyone who even suggests anything that doesn't fit with your ideas isnt engaged with, just dismissed.  You's lot really haven't got a clue :lol:  Not wasting my time though.  Bye.. 

Just now, nufcjb said:

Jordan doing a face turn that no one is buying? Who does he think he is? 

He is and always has been a grade a gobshite. Thinks he’s plugged into the business side of football because he owned a diddy club for five minutes. Doesn’t have a clue, the man can fit more bullshit buzzwords into a sentence than any middle manager in any call centre in England. 

13 minutes ago, Teasy said:

You know the replies here really are funny. Anyone who even suggests anything that doesn't fit with your ideas isnt engaged with, just dismissed.  You's lot really haven't got a clue :lol:  Not wasting my time though.  Bye.. 

There was nothing to engage with, you gave a view about making a binary choice over something that isn't binary and then said you wouldn't substantiate that view.

Edited by Jackie Broon

5 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Expressing a different opinion to yours isn't dismissing your opinion. You saying we haven't got a clue, then dismissing us...is! :lol: 

And also, two of us, including me, absolutely engaged with you by asking "support both?". Since then there was only 2 further replies. So you've massively over-reacted :lol: 

He's just dismissed your ideas, doesn't want to engage etc.

19 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Someone sounds tired and teasy.