PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Love them both, and would thank them so much for what they've done.

Good luck for the future and you'll always be welcome back to the club. 

That's how things should be anyhoo.

Edited by Bimpy474

Her importance to getting the takeover done cannot be overstated. I hope the club make her life president, or there’s some gesture to recognise how pivotal her and Mehrdad have been.

5 minutes ago, Memphis said:

We are a bird about ready to fly away from the nest, and to do that, we have to leave the mother bird behind. But we'll never forget what she did for us.

:lol:

Can’t thank her enough for the work involved with bringing PIF to the table and her tenacity to get the deal done. Totally agree with a few that she should have an ambassadorial role going forward. If not, I wish her well. PIF are clearly moving forward with a purely football centric approach with Mitchell and Eales spearheading things. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Charlton said:

Yanks in for a share now?

Rather burn the club to the ground than let the Septics get involved. No good would ever come of it.

24 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Is it? I'm pretty sure it has always been absolutely nailed on that she would sell her shares in the club. She is not rich enough to hold such a significant stake as the club grows - hence the gradual dilution of her stake even up to now.

I'd imagine there's a pretty good chance she retains some kind of role going forward in the club even when she sells.

Exactly. Stadium news upcoming, I wonder?

Hopefully she stays in some capacity. Her and Mehrdad were superb, either way.

Also not surprised. I hope and assume that them leaving now is the best outcome for the pair of them. 

It's impossible to have total faith and trust in an owner - anyone who does so is asking for trouble. At the end of the day, it's big business. 

However, in their case, they've been absolutely sensational and as close to perfection as I could wish to hope for in the modern era. What those two individuals have done for this club cannot be understated. They leave as heroes as far as I'm concerned. 

Incredible that she'll have been at the club for less time than she spent trying to acquire it. 

Knowing how women can get when it comes to decorating, I wonder if she wasn't happy with STACK still looking like a building site during the building of STACK on a building site.

Count me among the ranks of the unsurprised and what's more this is a point of great excitement for me personally as all of the dreams I've ever had for the club begin to come to fruition. On the other hand does it seem to anyone else like the Saudis have done her dirty, after all those years she spent helping them enter polite society through the backdoor? The more I think of it the more I'm angered by it, but at least we've managed to keep Bruno.

Massive love and respect to them both, classy people who have helped transform our club to the better both short and hopefully long term, i can't help but feel that this too is also a positive step and looking forward for the owners going forward to continue building what they started.