PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

If there isn’t a full display on Saturday in support of our LGBTQ+ brothers/sisters/otherwise, I’ll be bummed. 

They are a silent part of our fan base who’s voices I wish I heard more and loudly. 

Edited by cubaricho

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

If there isn’t a full display on Saturday in support of our LGBTQ+ brothers/sisters/otherwise, I’ll be bummed

They are a silent part of our fan base who’s voices I wish I heard more and loudly. 

Great you're in support of our LGBTQ+ community but I wouldn't go THAT far ?

6 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Great you're in support of our LGBTQ+ community but I wouldn't go THAT far ?

You’re absolutely allowed that opinion.

Just would love to see an awesome display, and in the face of our “overlords”, that made a statement. 

As a dude in marketing I’d love to see SA just sit this one out of they’re against it and if this is actually coming from the top.

Sport washing? That only happens when it’s positive. 

Edited by cubaricho

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

If there isn’t a full display on Saturday in support of our LGBTQ+ brothers/sisters/otherwise, I’ll be bummed. 

13 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

It wasn't my opinion, just an early morning rib take over, what I imagine is, a sentence lost in translation over the pond ????????

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

It wasn't my opinion, just an early morning rib take over, what I imagine is, a sentence lost in translation over the pond ????????

I'm on a gaming forum with a lot of people from the US and 1 day in the non gaming section there was a topic called how often do you get bummed? I just had to look and the answers were I get bummed a lot etc.

I couldn't help but laugh and I explained what it meant over here and it gave some of them a laugh to.

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Just would love to see an awesome display, and in the face of our “overlords”, that made a statement. 

As a dude in marketing I’d love to see SA just sit this one out of they’re against it and if this is actually coming from the top.

Sport washing? That only happens when it’s positive. 

Hopefully wor flags has something planned. This would also help show the fans still represent the fans. Disprove the myth wor flags is getting club backhanders to deliver their message.

Just now, Dokko said:

Hopefully wor flags has something planned. This would also help show the fans still represent the fans. Disprove the myth wor flags is getting club backhanders to deliver their message.

To be fair I think it’s only the unwashed down the road who believe they are funded by the club.

Correction have brainwashed themselves into thinking that without actually believing it really.