PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, midds said:

Got a feeling this will be like the 5 subs rule. They'll just continue to put it up for a vote until it eventually passes and then that'll be that. They'll wait until Sheff U go down and try again and it'll (probably rightly) pass. It's a rule that could benefit us in the short term but it's not great for the game in general just moving players around a group of owned clubs on a whim, Watford/Udinese have taken the piss recently - not broken any rules but it's not 'right' imo

Totally agree, and I’m sure there will guidelines inserted between now and next season. 

But fuck it take the piss while we can, 2 season loans with 30% wages payed by us.

Fuck FFP, Fuck The premier league entitled boys.

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Got a feeling this will be like the 5 subs rule. They'll just continue to put it up for a vote until it eventually passes and then that'll be that. They'll wait until Sheff U go down and try again and it'll (probably rightly) pass. It's a rule that could benefit us in the short term but it's not great for the game in general just moving players around a group of owned clubs on a whim, Watford/Udinese have taken the piss recently - not broken any rules but it's not 'right' imo

Yeah but our injuries aren’t right. When needs must! :indi:

I mean it's quite ridiculous and funny that we aren't allowed to spend £50m on Neves if we wanted to because that would break FFP rules but we are allowed to just use the Saudi connection and loan a £50m player for free. 

11 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Which club’s top 4 place do we want to take the most.

Liverpool for me personally.

Joint with Man U for me. Both sets of fans would provide the greatest melt down I think aswell, if we were keeping them out of the top 4 year on year.

I really hope we turn into an absolute powerhouse down the line, not soon or anything I love the slow growth, but I want us to reach a point that even if the owners left it would be quite difficult for us to fall that far back, with all the infrastructure that would've been put in place by that point.

Newcastle United as a fully established top 4 team, competiting for the title and cups each season would be some fucking turn around from the shit we've had.

4 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Joint with Man U for me. Both sets of fans would provide the greatest melt down I think aswell, if we were keeping them out of the top 4 year on year.

I really hope we turn into an absolute powerhouse down the line, not soon or anything I love the slow growth, but I want us to reach a point that even if the owners left it would be quite difficult for us to fall that far back, with all the infrastructure that would've been put in place by that point.

Newcastle United as a fully established top 4 team, competiting for the title and cups each season will be some fucking turn around from the shit we've had.

29 minutes ago, midds said:

Agree with this tbf, just the audacity of Brighton, Bournemouth and one or two others voting against this when they exploit the fuck out of it with clubs the other way.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Agree with this tbf, just the audacity of Brighton, Bournemouth and one or two others voting against this when they exploit the fuck out of it with clubs the other way.

Aye the hypocrisy is ridiculous but they've used the vote the way they see fit and it's now out in the open for all to see. 

Completely torn between deliberately ignoring the option that's still available to make them look like the gaggle of paranoid reactionary cunts they are and drafting in Neves, Kante, Mahrez, Laporte and Benzema on about 10% of their wages purely to see the fume 

26 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Newcastle United as a fully established top 4 team, competiting for the title and cups each season would be some fucking turn around from the shit we've had.

I’d be more than happy for man united to finish second behind us every year if it meant Liverpool fucked off out of every professional league, taking Klopp with them.

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Aye the hypocrisy is ridiculous but they've used the vote the way they see fit and it's now out in the open for all to see. 

Completely torn between deliberately ignoring the option that's still available to make them look like the gaggle of paranoid reactionary cunts they are and drafting in Neves, Kante, Mahrez, Laporte and Benzema on about 10% of their wages purely to see the fume 

No no, don't ignore it. Have no intention of using it but keep floating stories that were interested in whoever.