PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

12 hours ago, Danh1 said:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=6vnkpc99edaqhab3j51r1ko7gr&topic=354531.1200

Enjoy the bitterness on there. :lol:

The ethically right, squeaky clean fans of Liverpool FC at it again. On about joining the EFL and severing ties with the PL. All because them and their other corrupt mates are no longer calling the shots.

A personal favourite…..

“No surprise that City, Newcastle and Chelsea, the three biggest stains on English football, voted that way. Loathsome clubs doing loathsome things, as expected”

That from a Liverpool FC supporter. Staggering. 

Sweet Jesus!

"Too much hysterics here.

If you think we’re powerless and will simply roll over - carry on. There are plenty of clubs and owners rightfully pissed off with this today. And they have moves to make. For me, it will all come to a head before the new TV deal is done. That is when PL is at it’s most viulnerable. Forces of sovereign wealth have struck a blow tonight - but the war is ongoing. I think this will get truly ugly in the next few years, no matter which way the City inquest breaks - at this point there is too much bad blood around."

Cannit wait for that window, in which after following every current and new rule(s) brought in to hamper us, we spend the money they fear us spending. 

Edited by TBG

When you see clubs like Everton, Forest, Wolves etc.. get onboard with this it really does open up the question of how hard they really try against the likes of City and now Newcastle on the pitch. Iv'e had my suspicions for years that Everton basically down tools whenever they went head to head against City. In the most corrupt sport on the planet one really has to wonder just how bad things really are behind the curtains.

Unhinged.

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

"Proper football"

Is that when they were the richest club in the country thanks to the Moores?

Aye but they had morals, they wouldn’t dare take money from say someone who was essentially behind the legalisation of gambling in the U.K……………….

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Sweet Jesus!

"Too much hysterics here.

If you think we’re powerless and will simply roll over - carry on. There are plenty of clubs and owners rightfully pissed off with this today. And they have moves to make. For me, it will all come to a head before the new TV deal is done. That is when PL is at it’s most viulnerable. Forces of sovereign wealth have struck a blow tonight - but the war is ongoing. I think this will get truly ugly in the next few years, no matter which way the City inquest breaks - at this point there is too much bad blood around."

Reminds me of a Sir Ricky (?) post from SMB.

13 minutes ago, Sima said:

Also creased at the notion of UEFA handing Champions League places to The Championship.

And that they think people would miss them so much it would make the league irrelevant. News flash for these deluded cunts.

Just now, Sean said:

And that they think people would miss them so much it would make the league irrelevant. News flash for these deluded cunts.

Aye, and extra funny if they couldn’t get promoted due to a self imposed exile.