PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

How about we just build our commercial revenue up so we can spend like the others. It protects us if saudi arabia lose interest or get banned for some reason if or club actually generates it's own income

12 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

How about we just build our commercial revenue up so we can spend like the others. It protects us if saudi arabia lose interest or get banned for some reason if or club actually generates it's own income

I hope and trust that this is the idea. 

Keep that man interested and happy and we'll be golden. He's emotionally invested, probably the only time you'll ever see him like this in an interview. Particularly if you see him talk from his PIF point of view. I've long said I felt the main reason the PIF did this was because Yasir fucking LOVES sport and now he's absolutely hooked. 

5 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Just received an email saying PCP capital partners has changed its name on companies house to Apollo Belvedere Services LLP? Any boffins know why, Always get nervy that the Premier League are going to do us over :lol:

Apollo is one of the largest PE / Fund managers so if is the same Apollo then maybe PCP has taken on some further investment or another financial event has occurred .. alternatively, could just be a name change !

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Never too comfortable seeing him around TBH, especially being called excellency. Just a bit too close to the regime. 

And then he puts that suit on and it all fades away

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Never too comfortable seeing him around TBH, especially being called excellency. Just a bit too close to the regime. 

Just support the team, Ian.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I am :lol: 

He speaks so well but that almost makes him more sinister.  

(Should've put "da team" to make it more obvious, sorry.)

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It's their custom like Alan sugar get's called Lord sugar over here. I would fully expect he would get called Lord Sugar if he visited Saudi also 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I am :lol: 

He speaks so well but that almost makes him more sinister.  

I couldn't give two fucks personally, the Saudis will force none of their beliefs on us and vice versa. We live in a country where the government are openly admiting that they are making us suffer to bring down inflation, they stole billions from the public purse to give to their mates. They lied at every turn and continue to do it to stay in power, it may as well be a dictatorship because we get fucked over and can do nothing about it.

So facing that every day I welcome the Saudis sensibly investing in our club and community to give us a ray of hope once a week.

Stuff the haters, they had no sympathy during the Ashley years so why should we care now.