PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

54 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

I don't know where it started honesty, but it's been reported widely at this point.

I did also see somewhere there are even levels within the Elite group and we'll be at the bottom with Flamengo. I think all that means is we won't get quite as much custom stuff as the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Man United. Fair enough.

Hardly a bastion of truth - it came as an ‘exclusive’ from Footy Headlines.

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

No we aint.

It’s been widely reported we are in the Elite tier mind

edit: I trust footy headlines with my LIFE

Edited by Jack27

5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

It’s been widely reported we are in the Elite tier mind

edit: I trust footy headlines with my LIFE

Douglas actually had it in his Independent article today as confirmed.

7 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

We are by all accounts. My comment above mentions we may not get as much custom stuff as some of the others.

Fair enough. I didn't see this reported by super credible sources at the time.

It's the custom stuff that is really cool.

2 minutes ago, duo said:

To sell shirts globally we will need a star signing - give it time.

Gordon wins the  FA cup and then Euros for England and we have our first one.

Talk of Lyon being a possible destination for Benzema - surely with him being with a PIF owned club we can get in the mix. Star signing right there.

33 minutes ago, duo said:

To sell shirts globally we will need a star signing - give it time.

PSG opening all those stores when they'd be full of Messi, Mbappe, and Neymar shirts made a lot of sense. I'm curious to see how many stay open in the next few years (if they don't have a global star).

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

PSG opening all those stores when they'd be full of Messi, Mbappe, and Neymar shirts made a lot of sense. I'm curious to see how many stay open in the next few years (if they don't have a global star).

fair shout

Interesting that he's about - it's often an indicator that something's going on. 

Funny to think, despite the anxiety atm around: form, the manager's future (ridiculous), and possibly departing players... we're potentially a week or so away from: being in the fifth round of the cup, 4/6 points better off in the league, all key players retained, and having strengthened in the transfer market. Its not implausible. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Interesting that he's about - it's often an indicator that something's going on. 

Funny to think, despite the anxiety atm around: form, the manager's future (ridiculous), and possibly departing players... we're potentially a week or so away from: being in the fifth round of the cup, 4/6 points better off in the league, all key players retained, and having strengthened in the transfer market. It’s not implausible. 

Possible, alternatively we go out in the cup, lose to Villa and go Into what would be 3 huge games for Howe 😂

Edited by SUPERTOON

31 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Chairman of the one of the biggest sovereign wealth funds in the world visits London and he thinks its related to us?

I put money on that it's at least partly related to us. All the other owners are based down there also.