PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Nucasol said:

Chronicle websitegroundhog day suicide GIF 

I put it in reader and it bypasses the shite, only way I can read it these days

19 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Changes at Benton are afoot

Surely the three sites in aggregate are large enough for a 21st century training facility? Wonder if the lack of movement on a new site is owing to this.

31 minutes ago, GeordieT said:

Surely the three sites in aggregate are large enough for a 21st century training facility? Wonder if the lack of movement on a new site is owing to this.

Aye possibly, not sure how the planning permission would go over with the locals mind

I'd be surprised if we don't pursue a slightly more peripheral site for a new training ground complex. It's one of few land uses that really doesn't need to be in an urbanised area near public transport.

Always felt that the whole training ground, academy, DWP area is prime long term housing land - particularly if you could get an additional train station on the new Northumberland Line around there.

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:

I'd be surprised if we don't pursue a slightly more peripheral site for a new training ground complex. It's one of few land uses that really doesn't need to be in an urbanised area near public transport.

Always felt that the whole training ground, academy, DWP area is prime long term housing land - particularly if you could get an additional train station on the new Northumberland Line around there.

the sage site at great park is close to the A1 and the airport - would make a canny site

29 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Not sure where to put this one!

Top 6 rattled but this is too far tbh.

On 03/05/2024 at 14:18, GeordieT said:

Is there a Google earth photo of the full site ? 

7 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Not sure where to put this one!

David Atherton is a lying cunt.  I wouldn’t believe a single word he says.

Just now, Sima said:

David Atherton is a lying cunt.  I wouldn’t believe a single word he says.

I’d check his hard drive as well, helmet heeded creep.

I mean its definitely Isak "in" the motor....and I know there was footage taken in town and SJP, but apart from that, nee idea. Saturday is the full vid apparently.

Posted (edited)

Must be the shite that billy bullshitter Sean Casey was on about this morning. Said we had a sponsorship deal lined up today as a way of getting around PSR. 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

20 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Any speculation what this is? Curious about Formula-E involvement. 

It’s a partnership with the club and a E-Racing team. I was part (an extra) of the video shoot. Got some photos of the day but under embargo. More will be revealed around the Brighton game iirc.