PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

It's too much. I can't even conceive of what it all means. I've supported the club since I was much younger, and I've been one of the thousands who has fallen out of love with it because of Mike Ashley. I don't know if I can just turn it all back on right away but I'm so happy and proud to be able to have my children support a club with ambition and with hope. They've never known a time without that piece of shit running the club. I didn't know if I wanted to pass along my love of the club to them as things stood. Now, I feel I can. For that reason alone, it's a beautiful day indeed. But I still feel overwhelmed.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, ManDoon said:

My arm is killing from holding up that banner, did it get on TV? Did I get on TV is basically what I wannna know 

Aye, you were spotted a few times fella

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

My arm is killing from holding up that banner, did it get on TV? Did I get on TV is basically what I wannna know 

:lol: I don't know what you look like but there were many shots of the banner and the lads holding it.

Absolutely loving reading the last 20 pages or so.  Was reading about these grown adults talking about tears in their eyes etc. and wondering why I wasn't.   Has the ashley era made me emotionally dead inside but I noticed a few pages back all of a sudden my eyes were moist.   

Fuck!!!   

I AM ALIVE!!!!!!

Have supported Newcastle from afar since 2012.Quit following as much after relegation since the Championship wasnt on TV at the time in the states. Told myself I wouldnt get to invested until ownership changed. Here we are!!! 

Congrats to all long term supporters. Yall have suffered alot but the enjoyment of supporting a team is the bad times makes the good times even more sweeter.