Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Took this bet at 100/1, obviously odds looked too good to be true... They paid out at 7/1. And have given me a £2 free bet as an apology.

Despite me knowing the odds looked weird it's still a kick in the guts for them to reduce the odds 

Screenshot_20231021-220223.png

14 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

Took this bet at 100/1, obviously odds looked too good to be true... They paid out at 7/1. And have given me a £2 free bet as an apology.

Despite me knowing the odds looked weird it's still a kick in the guts for them to reduce the odds 

Screenshot_20231021-220223.png

shitbags the lot of them

Their mistake they should own it.

Also 7/1 seems shit odds for that bet!

Wronguns

Absolutely outrageous. I don't see how that's any different to me emailing them and saying "oh I never realised Haaland wasn't playing when I put the bet on Man City to win, can I have the money back?"

I'm trying to get to online chat with them but it will be futile, no doubt they'll hide behind some t&C's I just feel like I need to vent a little. 

Mrs Tisd09 only turned around and said it's better than 0... 🙄🙄🙄🙄😬🤢

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Paddypower have a free bet builder for the Manchester Derby this weekend 

Mine was only£2 but rarely use PP these days. Hills have a £5 free bet too, also Betfair £5 free BB if you bet £5. Will be our match sorted for nowt anyway

Just checked last nights betting, five fold result/btts on Liverpool, Union SG, AOK, Legia and fucking Brighton was an Ajax goal off £350 for a quid

8 hours ago, ryanegg said:

Only two of these running now but both have been heavily backed. Double sitting at around 59/1. No guarantee but worth a punt. The 100/1 has been backed into 8’s. 

b9fedcdc-d564-49c8-b73d-5789033e6632.jpeg

I don't understand stuff like this. Probably for the best.