Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

6 minutes ago, jdckelly said:

if Emenalo happens then that's a really good move with his experience at the top level with Chelsea seems far too sensible an appointment for nufc though 

The OLD newcastle united 

22 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Clickbait wanker, he’s linked, but might not be coming, but could be, but who knows and there I’ve said it!

I’d happily follow the Chelsea model eventually, it brings in money and under the right manager if any of the players are good enough I’m sure they’d get there chance. Salah et all didn’t because of, well, Mourinho. 

20 minutes ago, jdckelly said:

if Emenalo happens then that's a really good move with his experience at the top level with Chelsea seems far too sensible an appointment for nufc though 

That is now, since October 7th 2021, a VERY out-dated and inaccurate way of thinking.

Time to C H A N G E the way you think about us !!!

7 minutes ago, manorpark said:

That is now, since October 7th 2021, a VERY out-dated and inaccurate way of thinking.

Time to C H A N G E the way you think about us !!!

the managerial appointment process did not inspire such thinking 

13 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: He works for the BBC. They don’t do clickbait because there’s no ad revenue to be generated.

Still a wanker!

16 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: He works for the BBC. They don’t do clickbait because there’s no ad revenue to be generated.

Twitter clickbait. Comments, likes, retweets, followers. Yeah I'm sure he's not interested in any of those because he works for the BBC.

FI get a fair few things right these days with us. Probably more than the established rags. Happy days if it goes as well as his time at Chelsea. Also looks like a man you wouldn't mess with, which is a bonus.

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

Sounds dumb, but whats the structure of a normal football club? Been so long I don't actually know. Is it:

Owners > Chief Executives > Director of Football > Manager

Pretty much yes, sometimes a technical director between DoF and manager

Chief Executive - Michael Edwards

Director of Football - Michael Emenalo

Techincal Director - Ralph Rangnick

Head First Team Coach- Eddie Howe

Head of the Academy - Jason Wilcox   The best money can buy that isn't in court.

5 minutes ago, James said:

Jason Wilcox was in coroner’s court yesterday having to defend how he treats released players which is a bit of a red flag!

It happen

Edited by toontownman