Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Not jumping on the bandwagon of wanting him out, but realistically going by today I'll be surprised it he's still in a job come February.

By that point we'll likely be around 10th, (next 3 league games Liverpool, Man City and Villa) and more than likely be knocked out the cup by the mackems.

Yeah the pressure is going to be brutal. The PL games are as close to write-offs as you can get.

Still have complete faith in him, he'll turn this around like he has every other run of bad form we've gone through. 

Going out of 2 competitions in quick succession seems to have rocked us badly, but we've some players back and fewer games in the new year we'll go on another run 

Lose to the mackems and he has to go. I don't want him gone, but he's overseeing this run to that, no one else. There's enough fit players to be not playing as badly as this. Everyone else is playing the same amount of games now. Pray with everything I've got, he gets a result against them, but right now, its 50-50. 

Just now, Dokko said:

Lose to the mackems and he has to go. I don't want him gone, but he's overseeing this run to that, no one else. There's enough fit players to be not playing as badly as this. Everyone else is playing the same amount of games now. Pray with everything I've got, he gets a result against them, but right now, its 50-50. 

For a man who doesn't want him gone, you seem to bring it up an awful lot.

Some of our 'fans' are fucking shite like. It's been a proper shit second half amongst some bad results.

How about actually supporting them all though through this shit period? Too much to ask?

Edited by dcmk

His job is to figure out the best way to conserve and play regardless of wonkey injury situation.

clearly his instructions and plans don’t work. So that falls on him, we are losing to teams that are worse than us, now even losing at home to them. He needs to fucking figure out shit fast.

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

I expect the “how dare you guys question Howe” stuff will pop up tomorrow, not today

Every counter has pretty much gone out the window today. Play well at home. No players to choose from. Beat teams below us. 

All gone.