Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Frustrating thing is it’s quite clear and easy how we can improve, but FFP isn’t going to allow us.

Just getting rid of Almiron, Longstaff, Murphy and Dubravka will do for me. Either by sale or pushing them further down the pecking order.

Would have more faith in Minteh causing problems than Almiron and Murphy, and would gladly push Anderson and Miley ahead of Longstaff going forward now.

Dubravka shouldn't have even been allowed back after crying off to Man Utd the soft twat.

7 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

You know you’ve lost when you refer to someone as a sheep like incels and conspirituality nuts regularly do.

You're we the last person I would take any notice of :lol:

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not sure we did Tino, Hall and Tonali are all decent technical players.

2 wingers for each side, 2 full backs for each side and 6 midfielders (including Tonali and Anderson) which we could run into the ground in theory and keep on playing the same way across 3 competitions pre Christmas. 

Tonali's ban and some of the injuries which were freak which obviously didn't help. But we largely haven't changed how we play even with those. Because no one else in the squad enable us to.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Just now, et tu brute said:

No I just see things as they really are, people like you defending no matter what and when you're called out you spit your dummies out

:lol: Again, you sound like every other person who's just like you. 

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

Last season we had that real stubbornness about us.  We could absorb attack after attack, this season we’ve flipped and are scoring a boatload but have completely lost the balance at the other end.

The takeover started with us essentially buying a new back 4 and keeper and I think that’s where we need to go back to now.  Focus on the spine of the side. 

For all the injuries we've had at the back this season, it's no co-incidence that we started conceding considerably more goals as soon as Pope got injured.

We'll be much better at the back once Dubravka is nowhere near the side.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

If you think PIF are going to accept non European football I think you need to make your brain cell work. He will be given next season and rightly so, but he will be under massive pressure to deliver. Might be a bit hard for you to understand though

This is where your post stopped being believable btw 

Edited by LiquidAK

Big Summer for Eddie.. Need at least 4/5 in the door..Almiron, Wilson, Longstaff, Murphy offer nothing anymore..If not , next season could be Eddies last in charge

No I just see things as they really are, people like you defending no matter what and when you're called out you spit your dummies out

This is just fucking idiotic and I know you’re better than that, man. Once again, it is absolute hubris for you to be so confident  that you see how it really is while others are totally wrong. 

you are just a cynic at times, man. All that means is that you are likely more miserable getting to some end result.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Would have more faith in Minteh causing problems than Almiron and Murphy

Has the most assists per 90 minutes in the league to be fair to him (and is in the top percentile across the big 5 leagues in the past year). Don't think he belongs in this group.

6 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Neither do you, but PIF certainly do

You're the one running off at the mouth about him being under pressure when you have no knowledge, say or power regarding his situation.

You're not a part of PIF man, so just pipe down.

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

This is just fucking idiotic and I know you’re better than that, man. Once again, it is absolute hubris for you to be so confident  that you see how it really is while others are totally wrong. 

you are just a cynic at times, man. All that means is that you are likely more miserable getting to some end result.

I just call out obvious errors. He will be given next season and rightly so. He will be under pressure though as European football is essential to the owners plans of getting the club to assist with revenue for FFP. That's just a fact and it's certainly not brainless or outspoken to say that 

The only real gripe I had with the lineup was Murphy in there ahead of Barnes, but then he started well and ultimately provided a really good assist. Do feel like we need to get Barnes in there though.

I think he probably knows Pope is better than Dubravka so I assume there's good reason for why he went with Dubs.

Just now, Smal said:

Has the most assists per 90 minutes in the league to be fair to him (and is in the top percentile across the big 5 leagues in the past year). Don't think he belongs in this group.

I don't care really, he is terrible in general play and it causes too many problems over the course of the game.

We don't have the luxury of just carrying him, until he is in position to put in a first time cross for an assist.

Howe needs to learn to be confident and deliver under pressure. To end the season without Europe from where we were is shite. Give me shit all you want but performances need to improve. We’ve been shit in most recent games. 

Posted (edited)

Still have 100% faith in Eddie but he needs to be ruthless in the summer , is a good 5 or 6 of them that started tonight that should either be sold or be nowhere near our starting 11 next season .

Edited by Geogaddi

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

The only real gripe I had with the lineup was Murphy in there ahead of Barnes, but then he started well and ultimately provided a really good assist. Do feel like we need to get Barnes in there though.

I think he probably knows Pope is better than Dubravka so I assume there's good reason for why he went with Dubs.

Aye, same.

Murphy does have good moments in him, his delivery can be excellent, but I find all other attributes of his game are so variable that they can really hinder us in general play. He's not canny with the ball, it's a bit all or nothing depending on his one trick.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Nobody will ever know why.

15 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Just saying it how it is.

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Still have 100% faith in Eddie but he needs to be ruthless in the summer , is a good 5 or 6 of them that started tonight that should either be sold or be nowhere near our starting 11 next season .

The ruthless thing thrown around is ridiculous tbh. You can’t be ruthless if no one wants your players, and FFP restrictions mean you can’t spend much.

I just call out obvious errors. He will be given next season and rightly so. He will be under pressure though as European football is essential to the owners plans of getting the club to assist with revenue for FFP. That's just a fact and it's certainly not brainless or outspoken to say that 

It’s idiotic to say what you said before this. You haven’t shown any brilliant powers of prognostication, nor has anyone else here really. You are not some brave whistleblower telling us the hard truths. You are in the pool with the rest of us peasants, but just sometimes make the experience unpleasant for everyone. That’s all. 

Just now, KaKa said:

You're the one running off at the mouth about him being under pressure when you have no knowledge, say or power regarding his situation.

You're not a part of PIF man, so just pipe down.

Read my post below, it you don't think not getting European football has repercussions on the overall plan and getting the most out of FFP, then you're just clueless. He will be given next season and rightly so, but another finishing position like this season then I've no doubt he won't be in the job next summers 

Posted (edited)

Didn't play badly. Deserved a draw. Man U are shite relative to where they should be, but ultimately still a good side. 

Fìn. 

Edited by Thumbheed

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Read my post below, it you don't think not getting European football has repercussions on the overall plan and getting the most out of FFP, then you're just clueless. He will be given next season and rightly so, but another finishing position like this season then I've no doubt he won't be in the job next summers 

Quit rambling man.