Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

23 hours ago, duo said:

Bruno can be our Beckham to become a global icon of our Club.  

He could get double his salary and champions league elsewhere I would think.

My fucking manager. Delivered a very good season in the end after dealing with a lot of shite throughout.

Back him in the summer and let's (hopefully) go on another European adventure!

Amazing achievement to get 7th and hopefully European football after being savaged by injuries all season. Remarkable, and I hope he’s lifting that conference league trophy next year. 

Posted (edited)

Fantastic effort all things considered. Special mentions to Gordon, Schar and Bruno who have hardly missed a game and obviously Isak for an incredible return.

Can't wait for next season already.

Edited by 1892er

Players back fit, squad depth improved and a couple of quality additions.. can't wait. In Eddie we trust.

Enjoy the 20 minutes rest your mind will let you have over the next couple of weeks holiday Eddie.

Posted (edited)

Can’t really sum up that season without writing an essay. Still very happy he’s our manager and would only swap him for 2 or 3 coaches on the planet.

Big summer coming up. I hope I’ve seen the last of quite a few players who’ve featured. 

Edited by Ronaldo

From the absolute shitshow he inherited to then finish 4th and 7th is sublime. I know we've spent money but it's not been outrageous levels of investment, and much of the heart of the team contains pre-Howe players. 

He's doing an amazing job at this club. 

Glad that's all over. I think he will be as well. Hopefully a nice rest for him and his team while the club kick intoofe and start probably one of the biggest windows we'll have in the new era. Got to get it right. 

1 hour ago, 54 said:

GN8-VF-XYAEuWFc.thumb.jpg.213813cc50fc9d879ab8449da1bbb635.jpg

100 goals scored this season, ridiculous.

Lots of it without Trippier, who on August 1 2023 would have been our main chance creator.

Miggy didn't do much this season, Barnes got a freak extended injury, Willock missed pretty much every game, Tonali was suspended and couldn't play, and Wilson only played about 1000 minutes in the league.

So 100 goals without what we would have thought would have been the recipe for 100 goals. I don't quite know how (superb seasons from Gordon and Isak excepted) but that's some achievement.

1 minute ago, Stottie said:

Lots of it without Trippier, who on August 1 2023 would have been our main chance creator.

Miggy didn't do much this season, Barnes got a freak extended injury, Willock missed pretty much every game, Tonali was suspended and couldn't play, and Wilson only played about 1000 minutes in the league.

So 100 goals without what we would have thought would have been the recipe for 100 goals. I don't quite know how (superb seasons from Gordon and Isak excepted) but that's some achievement.

And I'm sure the Tonali siging was to progress to a more possession based game while still being damned devastating on the break.

Posted (edited)

85 GF / 62 GA this season vs 68 GF / 33 GA last season is absolutely wild, like.

Hope we can do something to sort out the injuries next season. Been way too easy to play through this season.

Edited by Smal

Would love to know the stats for how quickly we score goals so quickly after each other

Us scoring the 2nd and 3rd today feels like the umpteenth time since Howe took charge that we've scored multiple goals in really quick succession

Just now, joeyt said:

Would love to know the stats for how quickly we score goals so quickly after each other

Us scoring the 2nd and 3rd today feels like the umpteenth time since Howe took charge that we've scored multiple goals in really quick succession

The ruthlessness is such a vital trait, hopefully it’s only enhanced next season with a few additions.