Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

8 minutes ago, Menace said:

Will the posters who have a pop when a shit result occurs now appear to praise him? 

They're really happy for him, man. Going overboard with critisism, ignoring circumstances, and pointing out any potential flaw ad nauseam is out of pure love. Just busting his chops, a little bit of playful rough housing.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

They're really happy for him, man. Going overboard with critisism, ignoring circumstances, and pointing out any potential flaw ad nauseam is out of pure love. Just busting his chops, a little bit of playful rough housing.

Stop being a crybaby on behalf of Eddie pls.

18 minutes ago, Menace said:

Will the posters who have a pop when a shit result occurs now appear to praise him? 

Certain users who will praise him whenever we win a game will never admit it when he makes a mistake, and no loss is down to anything that he does. A perfect manager, never loses a game with his decisions. Shame he is the most unlucky manager alive.

Edited by Erikse

2 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Certain users who will praise him whenever we win a game will never admit it when he makes a mistake, and no loss is down to anything that he does. A perfect manager, never loses a game with his decisions. Shame he is the most unlucky manager alive.

And you don’t see the opposite? Some of you are like wrestling referees. 

3 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

And you don’t see the opposite? Some of you are like wrestling referees. 

Yes I do. It happens both ways? You made a point that it happens one way, and I added that the same thing happens the other way around.

22 minutes ago, Menace said:

What are we praising him for? Well done mate, you beat a shit side at home who were playing without a striker. No issues today for me, other than Tino not starting, again.

7 minutes ago, Erikse said:

That's simply not true. Don't think you'll find one person on here that in full honesty will say they think Howe is perfect.

25 minutes ago, Erikse said:

You're really shit. Really shit. 

Playing deeper and looking to hit the wings and break using pace.

Love the new direction. Fair play Eddie. 

Playing like this reduces the impact of our immobile midfield. 

His subs today showed exactly what we have been missing. Wolves were just picking up steam and we brought on fresh legs, offering a threat late on....

And that's without having the luxury of keeping Isak and Willock on the pitch because they aren't fully match fit.

4 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

You're really shit. Really shit. 

I will go through your posts later. Will I find anything remotely critical of Howe whatsoever? If not, how is my point wrong?