Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

56 minutes ago, huss9 said:

i think you misunderstood me. you said city and pep have the right idea to limit preseason  friendlies.

i was being sarcastic... of course they have the right idea - its because they not desperate for money in the way we are.

we wou;dnt be going to australia if we weren't desperate to incease income.

fuck knows why spurs are going.

Boosts global profile doesn't it, has folk buying merchandise and potentially spending big bucks as 'package' deals to come watch us, etc. (Potentially).

All just speculate to accumulate I'd guess.

13 minutes ago, Lordshola said:

Absolute masterclass from Howe this first half.

Ange only has one way to play and doesn’t adjust.

Could you say he, has no plan B? :shifty:

The only thing I'll say is, we've been as fans asking all season for this defence to be picked so why its taken until now and an unparalleled amount of injuries for Howe to finally pick it is beyond me. 

Edited by TBG

The meaningless, pointless, nothing more than a glorified training session, friendly held after the season has ended is the real test for Howe and the one I'll base judgement on.

Just now, TBG said:

The meaningless, pointless, nothing more than a glorified training session, friendly held after the season has ended is the real test for Howe and the one I'll base judgement on.

This thread will be avoided by the usual idiots. Tactics absolutely perfect today

Not feeling too confident, but normally when I feel that way Howe pulls out a blinder and we get a result, so fuck knows

I said that in the pre match thread. This is why I'm a paid up member of the Cult of Howe. Every time I have the slightest doubt, the man proves me wrong. What a fucking manager.

Changed the system today and it worked brilliantly. Players did an amazing job of executing it, but Howe won the tactical battle and then some 

Astonishing setup and performance today. What a guy.

With Joelinton, Tonali, Willock, Botman, Trippier, Callum and Almiron all missing.

Absolutely crazy.