Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Why are they even thinking of getting rid of Poch, man? He's a very good coach, trying to work it out with a disjointed mish mash of young players. Just let him get on with it. 

They always want the latest shiny thing man, such a joke club. 

1 hour ago, Interpolic said:

Why are they even thinking of getting rid of Poch, man? He's a very good coach, trying to work it out with a disjointed mish mash of young players. Just let him get on with it. 

Yeah, they not only changed ownership but ripped up basically their entire squad as well. Some of the players they signed won’t make it and will move on, but they will retain a strong core of those young players that will be the building blocks going forward.

Poch should stay, and I honestly feel next season they will be making big strides and nearer to the top of the table. 

Edited by Nine

2 hours ago, Interpolic said:

similar to some that were wanting rid of eddie because we had a dip in form alongside an unprecedented injury crisis 😆

Chelsea’s insane managerial record - sacking and appointing more than twenty managers (including caretakers) from the day Abramovich bought the club - also shows that one of the standard football truisms re managerial stability and success has no correlation.   They’re the most successful English club of the 21st Century. 

edit: I’m not suggesting that we do this.  I’m not daft - just that somehow, Chelsea has made it work. 

Edited by TheBrownBottle

7 hours ago, Cronky said:

Chelsea need a striker, not a change of manager.

If they can land Osimhen, that'll make a big difference.

No way they could afford him under FFP. If they can, we must be able to do the same

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Chelsea’s insane managerial record - sacking and appointing more than twenty managers (including caretakers) from the day Abramovich bought the club - also shows that one of the standard football truisms re managerial stability and success has no correlation.   They’re the most successful English club of the 21st Century. 

edit: I’m not suggesting that we do this.  I’m not daft - just that somehow, Chelsea has made it work. 

They had multiple seasons of being able to buy the league without any real competition. 

17 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

‘somehow’

Yes, ‘somehow’.  I’m referring to standard football truisms, not my actual confusion as to how it occurred.  I know how it happened; again, I’m not daft.  

16 hours ago, Interpolic said:

The problem is the culture at the club. But Poch isn't doing a good job.

51 minutes ago, Zero said:

No way they could afford him under FFP. If they can, we must be able to do the same

Chelsea actually use financial hacks and dopes. We don't.

52 minutes ago, Cf said:

They had multiple seasons of being able to buy the league without any real competition. 

And setup an infrastructure to make them FFP-proof. That youth infrastructure is saving them atm.

20 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Article on how much we've mixed up the tactics in the last few games.

Thought Eddie didn’t have a plan B?

51 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Article on how much we've mixed up the tactics in the last few games.

I thought we looked quite good vs City with the same tactics. 

Hope we stick with it tbh.