Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Don’t let myleftboot see that Howe interview. Players are not allowed to tire because myleftboot is a carpenter on a building site and he doesn’t get tired. So there. 

??. Staropramen clearly isn’t my drink. 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Wey why didn’t you just say that last night man brother? We’re all friends here. 

Sorry mate if I caused any unrest. I went out for the match in town ended up having 8 or 9 pints of staropramen in Shearers bar and turned into weird rant man. ?? Again I apologise. ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

Sorry mate if I caused any unrest. I went out for the match in town ended up having 8 or 9 pints of staropramen in Shearers bar and turned into weird rant man. ?? Again I apologise. ??‍♂️

No need to apologise I’m just glad you had a good skinful 

6 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

Hope you pronounced Staropramen correctly.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

The morning after the session the night before. Waking up full of anxiety and being absolutely convinced you’ve made a fool of yourself. 

Really ? Is that a thing ? Must be a kids thing.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Ooh it’s a thing alright!

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Touch of class mate. 

Looked back at my posts last night.?. I asked you if you went to the gym. ??. Not sure if it was a genuine question of your physicality  or I was feeling a bit Randy.??

1 minute ago, madras said:

Whey ye bugger! I'm gonna have to question our lot and see if we have any sufferers. Never known it myself.

Doesn’t even last a day for me. Just as long as I’ve not sent any daft texts or posted owt offensive on here I can cope. But there’s always that nagging feeling in the back of me mind that I said something cringe in person to someone and need to apologise to them about it. 

but I just love getting blotto so I’ll just have to put up with it. 

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I know a chap who quit drinking due to post-drunken anxiety. Sounds pretty shit.

He must have been a big sessioner we was he to quit it full time? I just consider it part and parcel of the hangover. Waking up feeling like crap and worrying you’ve said something you’ll regret. The two go hand in hand really when you have a good slurp. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I know a chap who quit drinking due to post-drunken anxiety. Sounds pretty shit.

That's like the main reason that I quit.[emoji38] The hangxiety can be intense and some people get that pretty much everytime. Especially those who are prone to blackouts. When you can't remember, you just assume the worst.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

He must have been a big sessioner we was he to quit it full time? I just consider it part and parcel of the hangover. Waking up feeling like crap and worrying you’ve said something you’ll regret. The two go hand in hand really when you have a good slurp. 

I just feel tired and dehydrated. I never say anything out of turn when pissed. My brain sometimes doesn't work my legs too well though.

Just now, madras said:

I just feel tired and dehydrated. I never say anything out of turn when pissed. My brain sometimes doesn't work my legs too well though.

Yup. Same. But still doesn’t stop me from waking up and convincing myself I’ve said something that’s crossed the line to someone!