Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

13 minutes ago, andycap said:

These players we are linked with dcl kilman are a worry in my eyes like. Go abroad and bring in talent. It has to be howes recommendations. 

Unpopular on here, but yes he has final word on transfers so this window is entirely on him and his job will depend on it.

Edited by Whitley mag

Just now, huss9 said:

we buy british AND foreign every season.

British youth and talents I'm fine with but dcl and kilman, are moyesy type signings overpriced and I don't think they're better than we have. 

11 minutes ago, andycap said:

No sporting director in place no plan in place yet linked with two mediocre players with crazy price tags. Nickson always seemed to air on the foreign market. 

Kilman isn't mediocre mind.

3 minutes ago, andycap said:

British youth and talents I'm fine with but dcl and kilman, are moyesy type signings overpriced and I don't think they're better than we have. 

sack eddie

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Unpopular on here, but yes he has final word on transfers so this window is entirely on him and his job will depend on it.

His job will depend on it? I’ve told you a million times not to exaggerate 

Fuck sake.

Went to bed last night and set me alarm for 8am on the 22nd June, I've somehow however woken up on the 3rd September and the transfer window has closed. 

Edited by TBG

Just now, TBG said:

Fuck sake.

Went to be last night and set me alarm for 8am on the 22nd June, I've somehow however woken up on the 3rd September and the transfer window has closed. 

you missed a cracking euros.

we sacked eddie due to his shit transfer policy and brought in southgate

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

His job will depend on it? I’ve told you a million times not to exaggerate 

Every managers job depends on the success of his transfers not that controversial.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Every managers job depends on the success of his transfers not that controversial.

Not exclusively his though are they? Pretty sure its him, Andy Howe, Nickson and a director.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Not exclusively his though are they? Pretty sure its him, Andy Howe, Nickson and a director.

He’s got final say he said it himself buck stops.

6 minutes ago, andycap said:

Just my way of saying I don't rate them is all lad. 

Fair enough. You could argue the toss on DCL, but I think that's a harsh assessment of Kilman. What is it about his game you don't rate?

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Isn't it basically the same transfer setup as the first two windows under the new regime? The one that signed Trippier, Bruno, Pope, Botman and Isak?

Can't be.

Ignoring all of the forrins signed by Howe because it doesn't fit the narrative, but Howe only signs British players.

You can't disagree with that fact.

Edited by TBG

Just now, The Prophet said:

Fair enough. You could argue the toss on DCL, but I think that's a harsh assessment of Kilman. What is it about his game you don't rate?

Think it's more the fact he'd cost a fair bit and don't think he's much better than lascelles so I'd rather look elsewhere. 

Just now, andycap said:

Think it's more the fact he'd cost a fair bit and don't think he's much better than lascelles so I'd rather look elsewhere. 

Hes a lot better than Lascelles. A lot!

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Isn't it basically the same transfer setup as the first two windows under the new regime? The one that signed Trippier, Bruno, Pope, Botman and Isak?

Nickson probably had them lined up. Ready to buy.