Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I'm guessing Olise doesn't count as forrin because he plays in the Premier League, and Mamardashvili doesn't count because the Georgian flag looks quite similar to the St George's cross.

Just now, The Prophet said:

:lol:

Which ain't that far fetched mind. He was a bit like Carr done tons of scouting but most never come to fruition. 

Just now, andycap said:

Which ain't that far fetched mind. He was a bit like Carr done tons of scouting but most never come to fruition. 

You've just made it up to fit your narrative though. It's got no factual basis.

Just now, TBG said:

I'm guessing Olise doesn't count as forrin because he plays in the Premier League, and Mamardashvili doesn't count because the Georgian flag looks quite similar to the St George's cross.

olise was a great link but pricey same with Mamardashvili but was there any real bid from us for the keeper? 

12 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Every managers job depends on the success of his transfers not that controversial.

And not his success overall? Not in the credit he probably has with the owners by dragging us off the bottom to finish just outside top ten then get us in the top four and then have everyone disappointed that we didn’t get Europe football for the second season , a season with crazy injuries.

If we were to sack him because of a bad signing or two then it’s not Howe I’d be disappointed in personally m.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

You've just made it up to fit your narrative though. It's got no factual basis.

Just said probably not that it was for certain. 

Some absolute whoppers in here mind.... and yes it's because I disagree with your opinion.

Our record in the transfer market is fantastic, especially the players we've signed from these shores.

I don't want us to sign foreign players just to appease a few FM wannabees who think they have the foreign market sussed.

Eddie has forgotten more about football than most (including me) will ever even understand in their lifetime. That doesn't mean to say you aren't entitled to an opinion, it just means that you are likely wrong.

33 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Unpopular on here, but yes he has final word on transfers so this window is entirely on him and his job will depend on it.

Which is fair enough, his success or failure should be due to the decisions he makes and not ones made by others.

Managers have to have the final say or things go pear shaped when others sign players the manager doesn’t want. 

Ammount of ppl want transfers to fail so they can fuel their "howeout" agenda shocks me.

A reminder that many of the blue ticks might want to rage bait you in a hope to firm elonbucks.

So we should be mindful about giving them engagement.

13 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I heard Eddie loves all things English so much that he doesn't trust the meat at Lidl or Aldi because it's German.

I’ve also heard he’s been told he needs to start taking his own carrier bags rather than buying them every time - his job depends on it.

1 minute ago, HalloNUFC said:

Ammount of ppl want transfers to fail so they can fuel their "howeout" agenda shocks me.

A reminder that many of the blue ticks might want to rage bait you in a hope to firm elonbucks.

So we should be mindful about giving them engagement.

They just want negativity it seems - it’s reported Bruno wants to move “bastard journalists trying to get rid of our players”, it’s reported we’re trying to buy x and y “bastard club and lack of …”

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

I’ve also heard he’s been told he needs to start taking his own carrier bags rather than buying them every time - his job depends on it.

Shit is my wife in charge because I get told the same every time I add more carriers bag’s to the overflowing bag drawer.

Just now, SAK said:

Shit is my wife in charge because I get told the same every time I add more carriers bag’s to the overflowing bag drawer.

😅 same - this is a quote from my daily life

1 hour ago, STM said:

Some absolute whoppers in here mind.... and yes it's because I disagree with your opinion.

Our record in the transfer market is fantastic, especially the players we've signed from these shores.

I don't want us to sign foreign players just to appease a few FM wannabees who think they have the foreign market sussed.

Eddie has forgotten more about football than most (including me) will ever even understand in their lifetime. That doesn't mean to say you aren't entitled to an opinion, it just means that you are likely wrong.

Ah, I think you're right. This is an FM thing isn't it.

Makes so much sense actually. Been wondering what this whole thing has been about.

Want to see their FM favourites from abroad being signed by the club. 

12 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ah, I think you're right. This is an FM thing isn't it.

Makes so much sense actually. Been wondering what this whole thing has been about.

Want to see their FM favourites from abroad being signed by the club. 

Probably more so about shopping abroad to make the most out of our limited budget?

1 minute ago, Weezertron said:

Probably more so about shopping abroad to make the most out of our limited budget?

Who have we overpaid for so far from these shores?

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Who have we overpaid for so far from these shores?

It's not really about overpaying. It's about filling the required holes in the squad with a specific budget. If we need 5 players with 80mil, you might only get 2 english players for that. 

11 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

While I understand where you are coming from, the amount of times I've heard people, who are supposed to know who they are talking about, wax lyrical about a foreign player who's signed for an English club and they've done fuck all in this country. It always gets forgotten about.

FYI, I'm not even anti-english players. Eddie can buy who he wants.

But to act like you can't fathom why someone thinks using foreign markets has merit, is strange.

Edited by Weezertron

Just now, Weezertron said:

It's not really about overpaying. It's about filling the required holes in the squad with a specific budget. If we need 5 players with 80mil, you might only get 2 english players for that. 

How do you know the club is not taking all this into consideration?