Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 minutes ago, McCormick said:

People better be trolling with the “Howe won’t last til Christmas” posts.

Course they aren't

It's been clear for months that loads would get rid of him. Like the bloke I replied to yesterday. But they've not got the bollocks to A. Say it

B. Tell me who they'd replace him with

Sure they will rewrite history in a few years the same way some people will tell you they never wanted rid of Robson

Edited by jack j

if anybody believes a manager is correct for keeping players at home so people cant see his training methods before a Champions League away game, risking tiredness and injury as well as the result then I cant fathom that. Part of the growth journey is exposure through the CL and training at the San Siro, not ego trips. The players and the club come first and always should.

Also, no other club has the managers nephew senior in recruitment. You cant honestly believe that is the best individual for the job or in anyway what is best for the club.

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Course they aren't

It's been clear for months that loads would get rid of him. Like the bloke I replied to yesterday. But they've not got the bollocks to A. Say it

Sure they will rewrite history in a few years the same way some people will tell you they never wanted rid of Robson

I do & Jose

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Course they aren't

Allegri, Sarri, Terzic, Schmidt

11 minutes ago, jack j said:

Course they aren't

Why would someone be afraid to say they want him out ? 

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

What, two defeats in 10 games?

It’s not the 2 defeats in 10 games it’s the poor performances, lack of style of play and his inability or arrogance not to change it. We haven’t won in 4 games and that’s likely to be 6 come next Saturday afternoon, and forest are no pushover, so any manger in this league that goes 7 league games without a win deserves to be under threat of losing his job. 

12 minutes ago, Tonalis Bookie said:

if anybody believes a manager is correct for keeping players at home so people cant see his training methods before a Champions League away game, risking tiredness and injury as well as the result then I cant fathom that. Part of the growth journey is exposure through the CL and training at the San Siro, not ego trips. The players and the club come first and always should.

Also, no other club has the managers nephew senior in recruitment. You cant honestly believe that is the best individual for the job or in anyway what is best for the club.

The final straw for you was how we traveled to our first CL game in 20 years?

I think the pressure is on Eddie and the next 3 games will be huge for our season. That said, if it doesn't go well - I can see a change being made next summer and the current side being broken up.

We will see though.

3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Terzic????

Edin Terzić, former dortmund manager, you know they guy that gave us a football lesson home and away 

Edited by nufcnick

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

Edin Terzić, former dortmund manager, you know they guy that gave us a football lesson home and away 

With our current squad, spending power, where do you think we should be finishing?

Just now, Andy84 said:

With our current squad, spending power, where do you think we should be finishing?

Anything below 6th is a complete failure, considering the lack of Europe, ability to concentrate on the league and playing 1 game a week for most of the season. 

Think its wanting rid of the manager because he's not over-achieving and being at least in and amongst the six despite being disadvantaged compared to them.

Challenging for Europe is where were at with the rules as they are and he's constantly hit that since he's been here and will probably continue to do so.

4 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I bet they were the only 2 Dortmund games you saw. 

Just now, nufcnick said:

Anything below 6th is a complete failure, considering the lack of Europe, ability to concentrate on the league and playing 1 game a week for most of the season. 

So he has to over-achieve or he's a complete failure

4 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

So have we failed yet then? I think it’s a lot more complex than saying 6th = success, 7th = complete failure.  So many moving parts, too many to even write down.  We’re ultimately a club in transition, your view is far too simplistic in my opinion

Edited by Andy84

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

So have we failed yet then? I think it’ a lot more complex than saying 6th = success, 7th = complete failure.  So many moving parts, too many to even write down.  We’re ultimately a club in transition, your view is far too simplistic in my opinion

yes we’re a club in transition and clubs in transition make changes where necessary, and in my view that change to the manager may be necessary sooner rather than later.