Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Honestly don't want a new manager to take charge for the Brighton game. I want one ready to take over yes, but not for that game. Don't want a manager coming in and having training for 2 days and then we get outplayed by Brighton and the mood is shite again straight away. 

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Honestly don't want a new manager to take charge for the Brighton game. I want one ready to take over yes, but not for that game. Don't want a manager coming in and having training for 2 days and then we get outplayed by Brighton and the mood is shite again straight away. 

The new manager needs to be in the stands at the very least for the Brighton game 

Edited by nufcnick

that telegraph article - absolutely nowt in it.    Just throw in the names that have been mentioned  and wrap some words around it!   

edit supertoon beat me to it!

Edited by Awaymag

If Rangnick and Favre are announced this week I think everyone will get a shot in the arm, supporters and players alike. 

I see Emery has emerged as the new favourite with William Hill, again this would be  a decent appointment on paper.

However, i get the feeling they want Overmars and ten Hag ideally or Rafa. 

I think with the 6 point gap we’ll see the full force of the Death Star unleashed this week. I wouldn’t be surprised if they break the bank for Rafa or ten Hag, at the very worst we’ll get one of the former or possibly Gerrard due to McPartland and Owen Brown links.

We are expecting the new manager to perform a miracle if we delay much longer. We are already being cut adrift, and I don't expect anything against Brighton.

I am fairly certain at this point, that their plan was Rafa from the start, but they had no backup for the exact situation we are in now...

Edited by Klaus

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

If Rangnick and Favre are announced this week I think everyone will get a shot in the arm, supporters and players alike. 

I see Emery has emerged as the new favourite with William Hill, again this would be  a decent appointment on paper.

However, i get the feeling they want Overmars and ten Hag ideally or Rafa. 

I think with the 6 point gap we’ll see the full force of the Death Star unleashed this week. I wouldn’t be surprised if they break the bank for Rafa or ten Hag, at the very worst we’ll get one of the former or possibly Gerrard due to McPartland and Owen Brown links.

That’s one big if to be fair 

13 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Then it'll be another loss and falling ever further behind.

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That article is awful by the way it’s just a rehash of the last few weeks names and news.

It's high pleasing to know that that bald cunt will be the last to know of any news and developments with regards to NUFC from now on.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Then it'll be another loss and falling ever further behind.

I'd like a manager in the stands. Might give a boost. But more importantly he can start the next day straight away. Have time to change things before the next game. New manager having a day of training or two at the best ain't gonna change anything just like that. 

9 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Italy won the European Cup with an aging set of defenders because they found a way to shield them, Belgium didn't.

Italy's central defenders were all fantastic players and they generally still are. The only one Belgium have had is Kompany and he retired ages ago.

This indecision could cost us. Chance of points at brighton are tremendously valuable. It was said decision making was currently slow, I guess when there is a dof in place things may be quicker but this slowness in decision making is unsustainable. 

Again I don’t understand the criticism until the manager is announced. If it ends up being Lampard Martinez Terry or Howe (I know some rate him ) then the criticism will be fully deserved. However we may end up with a top quality manager yet and the time taken will be very much worth it.