Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

I was quite impressed with Cairney when I watched them at Craven Cottage last week, very tidy and technical player, but is he not too similar to Shelvey? I would offer them Mitrovic and 20m for Sessegnon see if they are tempted as he looks the real deal.

Loftus-Cheek would be a great signing to play in Perez's position, fuck knows how much he would cost though.

Justin 'Transfer Blocker' Barnes did vetoe a previous loan deal that was lined up by Rafa. There was a buy option attached to it - I think that was reported by Mark Douglas. Safe to say that cost (of the transfer fee, to make the move permanent) killed the deal.

I was quite impressed with Cairney when I watched them at Craven Cottage last week, very tidy and technical player, but is he not too similar to Shelvey? I would offer them Mitrovic and 20m for Sessegnon see if they are tempted as he looks the real deal.

I'd give my left nut for Sessegnon.

I'd rather we didn't. Con artist acting like a "defensive midfielder" by running around a bit and do low risk side to side passes. No athleticism, no technical ability, no thanks.

http://www.bqlive.co.uk/resizer/750/-1/true/media/2338730/5248-colback.jpg--.jpg

Being linked with Niclas Fullkrug from Hannover.

From Wiki...?

“Nicknamed Lücke - or ‘Gap’ - on account of his distinctive front teeth.

He has a wife called Lisa.

Following an accident at Werder Bremen’s training ground he once ended up hospitalised with the tooth of his teammate wedged in his forehead.

He listens to Survivor’s 'Eye of the Tiger' for motivation.”

Never heard of him, but 25 years old, 6’2, and decent scoring record.

From Wiki...?

Following an accident at Werder Bremen’s training ground he once ended up hospitalised with the tooth of his teammate wedged in his forehead.

1 in 3.2 :dontknow:

From Wiki...?

?? ok...maybe not THAT decent, but Gayle was 4.2 when we bought him from CP in comparison.

From Wiki...?

?? ok...maybe not THAT decent, but Gayle was 4.2 when we bought him from CP in comparison.

Slightly less shit than Gayle is still shit.

From Wiki...?

Slightly less shit than Gayle is still shit.

Not gonna get into stats etc, because they only tell half a story, but Gayle was 26 I think when he came and is now a 2.28 goals per game striker for us (apparently, according yet again to Wiki). I’ve got faith that Rafa could improve a player he has chosen himself. Whoever we sign (and we have to sign at least ONE striker in my opinion) will hopefully turn out to be a decent acquisition. If it turns out to be some unknown from Germany, for less money than we could theoretically be growing away on the likes of Bolasie for 30m (obviously, with MA still at the helm) then I’d be more than happy.

From Wiki...?

Thought this was a wind-up, until I seen he listened to 'Eye' of the tiger and not 'Tooth'. Boring.