Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Competition for Perez?

Replacement hopefully

He was brilliant for us last season, man. Transformed the team when he played. Don't get this opinion at all.

He had a decent end to the season let’s not get carried away. He was also pretty awful for most of the championship season (finished that season strongly as well).

More than happy for him to be in the squad of course but prefer not to see him start every week, we need an upgrade.

slightly concerning we're not being heavily linked with strikers in a sense, i guess they must be keeping targets under wraps but you'd have thought it was be number one priority for us considering last season and the abraham carry on etc.

Competition for Perez?

Replacement hopefully

He was brilliant for us last season, man. Transformed the team when he played. Don't get this opinion at all.

He had a decent end to the season let’s not get carried away. He was also pretty awful for most of the championship season (finished that season strongly as well).

More than happy for him to be in the squad of course but prefer not to see him start every week, we need an upgrade.

I don't know man, without his goals in the Premier League last season we would have been in a relegation scrap - he was just as important to us as Diame/Shelvey/Lascelles. That cancels out any shortcomings in the Championship for me - and he was also very good in his other Premier League campaigns with us. I personally feel he gets underrated by our supporters quite a bit.

slightly concerning we're not being heavily linked with strikers in a sense, i guess they must be keeping targets under wraps but you'd have thought it was be number one priority for us considering last season and the abraham carry on etc.

We've barely been linked with anyone other than this tbf, I wouldn't pay much attention to it. I'm sure Rafa knows we need a striker, the issue is will Ashley allow him to spend. :lol:

Which in fairness is a pretty damn huge issue.

We've barely been linked with anyone other than this tbf, I wouldn't pay much attention to it. I'm sure Rafa knows we need a striker, the issue is will Ashley allow him to spend. [emoji38]

Yeah that's kind of what I mean.

Guest firetotheworks

Competition for Perez?

Replacement hopefully

But it's been explained over and over again. [emoji38] His ball retention is poor and he gets caught in possession too much. He had a great end to the season that papered over the rest, he wasn't brilliant at all.

Perez as a number 10 can work if you use him similar to how Nolan was. We've got creativity at CM in Shelvey, add Kenedy or similar and we have that out wide...popping up from deep in the area, Perez is probably the most clinical first time finisher I've seen here. Get a top quality striker for him to play off and I'm happy with him there.

We've barely been linked with anyone other than this tbf, I wouldn't pay much attention to it. I'm sure Rafa knows we need a striker, the issue is will Ashley allow him to spend. :lol:

I am finding it hard to take much interest in the transfer rumours for this reason. While Rafa's future is still up in the air, seems unlikely we'll be pursuing his targets with any real conviction.

We'll sign King.

We'll sign King.

How do you know? :)

We'll sign King.

Oh yippee