Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

He disappeared off here for a while when Pardew left, admins won’t post his leaving message which he deleted to the deleted section only admins can see, a post which dwarfed the size of my posts. The gist of it was top 5, Europa League football, fret, front foot football, hands tied behind his back, players signed behind his back, kept us up, grass not always greener, Leeds, Portsmouth, struggle to attract a better manager, hounded him out, fans to blame etc. Good lad is Rich, but he didn’t half talk fuckimg shite about Pardew. I could be mistaking him with someone else mind, but I’m sure Rich was a Pardew apologist and fan boy. Anyhoo...

Guest Howaythetoon

Eh Rich hated Pardew :lol:

Unless I'm being whooshed

That was Atticus, who when finding out Pardew left, died of joy. That’s why he’s no longer a member.

Rich has always been a Pardew fan and if I’m not mistaken, goes easy on Ashley too.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wasn’t Rich the head honcho behind the Back Pardew twitter account?

There was a photo at one time someone uploaded on here with him at SJP holding up a backpardew.com banner while everyone else was holding up a sackpardew.com one during the protests. Admins deleted it which Rich was a member of at the time funny enough. Fair enough it showed his face, but it also showed what a cunt he was as well and in the event of fairness, if should have been sent to the gold forum for prosperity. I’m sure it can still be found on the Chronicle Archives. Google images brings up nowt like. Dave no doubt deleted all traces from G.

Guest Howaythetoon

So THIS is how it feels to be Mike. :huff:

Haven’t seen him post for a while.

Too busy munching on chicken as he wallows in self pity over how England crushed the mighty Panama, the team the USA forfeited their place in the WC to so they could concentrate on building a wall or something, he will be back when Liverpool are mentioned in the other games today thread.

He disappeared off here for a while when Pardew left, admins won’t post his leaving message which he deleted to the deleted section only admins can see, a post which dwarfed the size of my posts. The gist of it was top 5, Europa League football, fret, front foot football, hands tied behind his back, players signed behind his back, kept us up, grass not always greener, Leeds, Portsmouth, struggle to attract a better manager, hounded him out, fans to blame etc. Good lad is Rich, but he didn’t half talk fuckimg s**** about Pardew. I could be mistaking him with someone else mind, but I’m sure Rich was a Pardew apologist and fan boy. Anyhoo...

:lol: