Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Ryder said in one of his pieces yesterday I think it was, that Lazaar has spent last season on loan at Palermo, he's such a div.

In fairness I completely forgot Lazaar existed, so Ryder did well to even remember him.

Sniffing around Abraham(s) again. Charnley located the donught stained dossier with his nose and transfered it from the "appease Rafa but never get serious" pile and put it back into the monitoring basket.

Also Jonathan Kodjia linked. Seems more like the territory we will be in for a striker  Plea > Rondon - Abraham(s) > Kodjia > Rhodes > Bridges = SOLD

Ryder said in one of his pieces yesterday I think it was, that Lazaar has spent last season on loan at Palermo, he's such a div.

In fairness I completely forgot Lazaar existed, so Ryder did well to even remember him.

Aye but neither of us get paid to write the stuff, i mean a quick check would have took a few seconds, so you get the facts right. The man is a buffoon, a total buffoon.

Aye but neither of us get paid to write the stuff, i mean a quick check would have took a few seconds, so you get the facts right. The man is a buffoon, a total buffoon.

Who according to Ryder was a decent keeper in his day so he accepts the analogy :thup:

I liked Kodjia the season we were down there like. He was quick, strong, clinical. Pretty much a complete forward. Had some injury troubles last year but I'd still take a chance if we signed someone else too.