Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Need to monitor him for a week or so, prepare a bid for 3 or 4 days, close in, and then bid under the asking price.

"We tried, but disagreed on valuation, we will not be held to ransom. You should be thanking us."

I'm not on the King hype train. Feel like that season he had was an anomaly.

To me he just seems to have all of the attributes that Rafa would want in his number 9 and here he'd have the supply line as well.

I'd be worried about Plea's physicality and Rondon's lack of mobility if it was one of those two, whereas with King there's none of that. If he's confident he'll score for fun.

To me he just seems to have all of the attributes that Rafa would want in his number 9 and here he'd have the supply line as well.

I'd be worried about Plea's physicality and Rondon's lack of mobility if it was one of those two, whereas with King there's none of that. If he's confident he'll score for fun.

He's definitely got some good attributes,  but his goal scoring record is pretty poor and bournemouth play ultra attacking. Not sure on him.

If you had the choice, King or Rondon?

(That reads like I'm being aggressive, that's not the intention :lol:)

He's definitely got some good attributes,  but his goal scoring record is pretty poor and bournemouth play ultra attacking. Not sure on him.

:lol: King definitely, younger, faster, more potential

If you hoy him up front in our side, when you think of the chances we usually create (and miss), you'd think he could bag 12+ goals, which is what we need really.

Question is, do we have a choice? Rondon is available, King might not be.

Question is, do we have a choice? Rondon is available, King might not be.

Its not wholly serious tbh, just based off of newspaper links bollocks. Interest in him before and all that shite.