Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We’ve been looking at Alf Inge Haaland’s son who plays for Molde and

are managed by Solskjær. Needless to say Man U are also

monitoring but I’d imagine his dad would have mixed feelings about that.

Anyway they want around £8M for a 17 year and we ain’t paying that and Mike and Rafa have a Mexican stand off over releasing funds and signing a contract. What a way to run a club.

where's that from?

Anyway they want around £8M for a 17 year and we ain’t paying that and Mike and Rafa have a Mexican stand off over releasing funds and signing a contract. What a way to run a club.

where's that from?

Saw it mentioned online a few days ago although can't recall where.

where's that from?

Hate ITK shite but I occasionally bump into a bloke who works for the club. He also told me that recruitment and scouting was poorly run, there’s some U19 tournament coming up and we’re not bothering to send any scout. If you can take something positive he reckons Kenedy may have a £30M option to buy but we’re not paying that are we? I don’t think the exact details of the loan are known by many tbh even within the club.

FWIW he’s pretty reliable but with all things Nufc anything could happen.

Feels like we've had barely any Scandinavians play for us. Lovenkrands, Andreas Anderson, Tomasson, Ronny Johnson.  Must be missing some others.

Guess Per Ciljan Skjelbred will be linked this summer at some point

where's that from?

Hate ITK shite but I occasionally bump into a bloke who works for the club. He also told me that recruitment and scouting was poorly run, there’s some U19 tournament coming up and we’re not bothering to send any scout. If you can take something positive he reckons Kenedy may have a £30M option to buy but we’re not paying that are we? I don’t think the exact details of the loan are known by many tbh even within the club.

FWIW he’s pretty reliable but with all things Nufc anything could happen.

Chelsea do want £30m for Kenedy, that much is true. I posted that last week.

Feels like we've had barely any Scandinavians play for us. Lovenkrands, Andreas Anderson, Tomasson, Ronny Johnson.  Must be missing some others.

Guess Per Ciljan Skjelbred will be linked this summer at some point

Pingel, Kristensen

Don't see the upgrade of Phillips over Ritchie. Would rather keep Ritchie. I would be happy to have him to replace Aaron's though. Was hoping we were in for Phillips the year QPR went down. He really hasn't done much of note since.