Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest Cheesy Beans

We should loan Batshuayi

We should, but no chance.

We’d be nowhere near his wages and we’d have to pay a hefty loan fee rather than out favoured ‘pay per play’ deals.

Er, why are they not commenting on where Joelinton or Muto are? We don't have any f***ing strikers, we could at least get the ones we have in training.

Yea I find that massively worrying. I’m guessing they’re trying to offload Muto bit Joelinton missing without explanation is odd.

Er, why are they not commenting on where Joelinton or Muto are? We don't have any f***ing strikers, we could at least get the ones we have in training.

Yea I find that massively worrying. I’m guessing they’re trying to offload Muto bit Joelinton missing without explanation is odd.

Maybe quarantine after spending time abroad? Hopefully both sold tbh. Both useless.

Maybe quarantine after spending time abroad?

Isn't his Mrs due to drop at any time?

Maybe quarantine after spending time abroad? Hopefully both sold tbh. Both useless.

Oh that would make sense.

The club have retweeted that Fernandez/Messi tweet ffs.

Desperate cunts. Trying to use humour when no cunt wants to laugh with them.

I'll smile with the pricks when Ashley, Charnley and Bacon have gone and the gaff has been fumigated. Until then you can shove your jokes up your passive, compliant arses.

Another season where the teams around us invest while we scrabble about for loans and freebies. Just can’t get the thought of how things could be so much different. Can’t be doing with this new season at all.

The one big positive of the takeover falling through is that I don't find anything massively worrying any more. They could start Dummett up front and it would just be a shrug of the shoulders and move swiftly on to something else less depressing.

The club have retweeted that Fernandez/Messi tweet ffs.

Desperate cunts. Trying to use humour when no cunt wants to laugh with them.

I'll smile with the pricks when Ashley, Charnley and Bacon have gone and the gaff has been fumigated. Until then you can shove your jokes up your passive, compliant arses.

Amen to this. Nobody is in the mood for jokes as far as NUFC are concerned.