Transfer rumours

Yorkie

So Isaac Hayden is going into the last year of his contract and is apparently still looking to return to the south. Looks like he will be sold this summer, hence all the central midfielder links.

Apparently Weston McKennie is the guy they have in mind to replace him. USA ball winning, energetic midfielder.

So Isaac Hayden is going into the last year of his contract and is apparently still looking to return to the south. Looks like he will be sold this summer, hence all the central midfielder links.

Apparently Weston McKennie is the guy they have in mind to replace him. USA ball winning, energetic midfielder.

£20m and other clubs interested. Next.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Wonder who we will spend the supposed £30m transfer budget on.

I suppose 4 years of Hendrick’s wages, agent fees, expenses and train tickets will reduce that budget to about 50p now, based on MA’s maths.

Wonder who we will spend the supposed £30m transfer budget on.

I suppose 4 years of Hendrick’s wages, agent fees, expenses and train tickets will reduce that budget to about 50p now, based on MA’s maths.

If Bruce is travelling on the train you better account for the buffet car bill.

This would actually be far better than I’d expect. Davies would suggest Hayden will go like.

Yeah that would be some decent work indeed.

Been surprised at the lack of speculation around Cantwell. Wouldn't have thought we'd have a chance. We should be all over that if possible. Great mix of talent, effort and cleverness in his play. Think he's quality.

Come on Lee jump in, put ya mask on we are going on a recruitment drive.

‘Sorry, Steve, have left Mike’s wallet so firmly embedded up my rectum that I can’t possibly get it out to pay for those boys. Back to the bacon you go’.

He’s probably the sort of level Grealish was when Villa went down.

Good shout. We should try and get him now as his value is only going to sky rocket from here onward.

Things have been quiet around Buendia too, who would also be a great addition.

Crystal Palace spending 16 million on a player, newly promoted, not been in the premier league for 17 years Leeds United about to spend 30 million on a player and there's us once again pleading poverty. What an absolute fucking joke this club has become.

The Premier League are trying to tell us this current owner is better for us than a saudi backed consortium. Fuck right off.