Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Yep, all promising words that he will sign until the season ticket window slams shut, then tomorrow it will be rejected.

Can anyone who’s actually seen him play confirm whether he’s any good or not?  Can’t say i’m massively impressed even from Youtube highlights.

Only watched bits of games he’s on. He was my go to guy for first or anytime goalscorer in the french league. Won me a good few quid so he’s alright with me. He has pace and can finish

Played well when I saw him for Nice, but he was very young and playing more as a wide forward. Had a lot of pace and good movement. Haven't seen him in a while.

20 goals for Nice last season. Good movement, which I assume has caught Rafa's eye if this is true.

Can anyone who’s actually seen him play confirm whether he’s any good or not?  Can’t say i’m massively impressed even from Youtube highlights.

Only watched bits of games he’s on. He was my go to guy for first or anytime goalscorer in the french league. Won me a good few quid so he’s alright with me. He has pace and can finish

Sounds like a better version of Gayle.

I don't think he's anything like Gayle, Gayle's a box poacher more than anything else.

Not sure you could call him that at the minute with his 6 goals last season.  He was decent at running in behind and pressing from the front though, if Plea can do that job but score an extra 7 or 8 goals i’d be happy with that

I don't think he's anything like Gayle, Gayle's a box poacher more than anything else.

Their movement not similar? Gayle's is fine, it's the finishing that lets him down. If Pléa has the movement plus the finishing I could see why Rafa would be an admirer.

But with this coming through Ashley's mouthpiece in Sky, on season ticket renewal deadline day, I'm not getting any hopes up.